27 - Mason

The feel of her body on mine sends me to heaven and back. She's so fucking perfect and the both of us mold together like missing puzzle pieces. The heat of her body between her legs radiates on my lower hips as she slides back.

I can't help but stare at every move she makes, can't help but get lost in the way she trails those fingers past the elastic waistband of my sweats. I all but faint when she brushes against my hardened erection.

"Your shoulder is good," she leans down, whispering into my ear.

"Don't worry about my shoulder right now Del, worry about the fact I'm about to blow a load in my pants and you haven't even touched me yet." I lean forward to say into her mouth and before she gets to respond I mold our lips together.

I can't move my right arm up high so I use my left to trail to her back, tracing the warm bare skin. She sucks in a breath when I reach for the snap of her bra and let it come undone, one-handed.

"You're pretty good with that hand." She teases and I bite at her lip, loving the way she moans.

"The feel of you over my fingers agrees." The pleasure she brought just from cumming around my fingers had me rock hard within minutes. Her body grinding on mine and taking the release she desperately needed is what I think I was destined to give.

I was destined to be put on this earth to make Delilah McKenna cry out in pleasure.

And I'm not mad about it.

"So dirty," she moans into my open mouth, my left hand gripping at her now bare breasts. I slowly move my lips against hers, almost painfully slow.

Her hand dips further past the base of my shaft and I feel her curl her cool fingers around the width of it.

"Fuck," it feels too good.

She leans away from me, moving her hips back even farther and I close my eyes when I realize she's leaning her head down to my hips. She tugs at the pants and underwear and I help her slide them down enough. My erection springs free, begging for attention.

The both of us gasp as her mouth molds over the tip and her hand comes to the base, encompassing me in warmth.

The feeling of her mouth on me, working me up and down while her eyes find mine sends my nerves into a frenzy.

"Holy shit, Del." I grab onto her hair, firm but not pulling. I've always loved her long beautiful hair, the way it bounced when she walked.

I grip her hair tighter when she hallows out her cheeks squeezing the head of my cock. I roll my head back at the feeling.

"I'm going to make you come all night long baby girl, just the feeling of your mouth on me is enough to have me wanting you to feel the same pleasure," I say, swiping at the tears that gather in the corner of her eyes from the bobbing.

My balls tighten with every suck and squeeze from the woman between my legs, my own orgasm chasing after that release.

But I don't want to come in her mouth. Not the first time since we've split, not like this.

I pull at her head gently, forcing her to sit up and the sight of my own pre cum coating her lips mixed with her saliva has my lower abdomen tightening.

She looks at me expectantly, heavy breathing and full of lust. I quickly pull her back up to my chest, pulling her legs to straddle my hips once more, this time with nothing in between us but the shorts and underwear she wears.

"If my shoulder wasn't throbbing," I begin to say, tightening my left arm around her back so we're chest to chest. "I'd lay you down and slip between your thighs, I'd cage you between both my arms just the way I know you like. I'd slide into you, pushing my body on yours and let you turn your head to where you like to bite my arm with each thrust. I'd work your clit in slow circles while I pump my hips into you, working my dick so deep you'd see stars." She's trembling, and her nipples pebble in excitement at my words.