tell that to those tabloids (nsfw)

We got back to the bus afterwards. I laid down in my bed and pretended I was asleep until everyone else was, then I went and crawled into George's bed.

"I was waiting for you." George had his arms out for me to come into them.

After a while, Joji whispered to me that he couldn't sleep. I had the dirtiest idea and I answered with, "Well... we could.."

And he knew what I meant. "Now?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright," I didn't think he would actually agree. He was already in the middle of taking off his pants and shirt until he was only in his underwear. "As long as we don't wake anyone up."

I got completely naked and took off George's underwear. It felt so weird because it was the literal and legit Joji. But hey, I've been waiting for this for almost a year now, so I can't really say much.

We sat there for a couple of seconds until Joji climbed on top of me and smiled at me like he was ready for this his entire life. It was only a matter of time before our lips touched like our hands did to our bodies. He touched me in ways no other man or woman would. He laid his hands on my shoulders and started violently rubbing his body against mine and humping me like it's the last thing he'll ever do.

"Oh! Oh! Jojiiiii!" I moaned. "That's too slow! Go harderrrr! Harder!" he did what I said, but it wasn't enough. "A little more, won't you? PLLEEAASSEE!!! A LITTLE MORE?? OHH! AAUUGGHH!" and he did so." I don't think I could go any more" he whispered to me."PLLEEAASSEE PAPA FRANKUU" I begged.

"Whatever." he said in that raspy, beautiful, sexy voice of his and scooted down to my 😼. He went down to that thing and licked it like a popsicle and put about two fingers in. I couldn't help but moan loud enough to wake everyone up.

"Shush, my darling." George put his sticky, creamy finger on my mouth. "We don't want them to hear, now do we?"

"No, daddy 😞" I whispered.

"That's right, my little princess." Joji looked up at me and licked his fingers.

Then he crawled up from the pussy to the tits and looked at them and started doing some shit with them and I kind of enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that he went back to the little kitten to see me cum. The thing is that afterwards, he fucking slurped it all up.

Joji told me to turn around and I did and he let out a "My, what a thicc ass you got" as he rubbed his hands together and started clapping it and I moaned loudly with every single one. Until we saw a light turn on and there we saw Cooper, Ashton, and Kylie. Traumatized.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear!" George lied.

"Tell that to those tabloids." Cooper shot a Polaroid picture of me and Joji, terrified, naked, and covering ourselves up with the small blanket we had and she wrote "George Miller + Raegan Harvey 2022" on the bottom of the picture.

And I think there was a little bit of my tit showing in the picture.

"Hoooweee!" Cooper yelled. "This is gonna make the papers!"

"Now get down here and put on some clothes and explain yourselves." Ashton demanded.