what day is it part two (nsfw)

Hey!!! Raegan here!!! When I was writing part 17, it started glitching out and wouldn't let me write the rest of the chapter so here's what happened after all that went down lol

"Wow." Joji stared at the ceiling, laying on his back.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were good." he smiled at me. "Emphasis on the 'good'."

"So I was more than just 'good'?" I assured.

"You were wonderful, Sakura." Joji looked over at me. "Sucked my dick clean."

"Only for it to be wet all over again." I elbowed him in the arm. "And take a look at what you did." Joji looked under the covers just to see my now red ass.

"Damn." Joji's eyes widened. "That must've hurt."

"It hurt so good." I turned over to face him and booped him on the nose.

"I need to get some water." I said.

"Holy water?" Joji joked.

"Joj, I swear--" I was interrupted by the pain in my back as I got up. "Ow, my back. Did you do this?" I looked at George.

"Yes, I did." Joji smiled in that sexy way you know what I'm talking about. "And I'm proud."

    "Damn you, George Kusunoki Miller," I said his full name, something must've really happened. "why do you have to be so good at this shit?"

    "I hope you don't have to do anything that involves moving around tomorrow." Joji did that goddamn smile again Jesus fucking Christ.

    "Fuck it, Joji." I looked at him. "I love you."

    "I love you too." he booped me on the nose. "And when you said, 'fuck it', what did you mean by 'it'?"

    "By 'it'," I said. "I mean me."

    "God, Raegan." Joji said. "What the hell would I do without you?"

    "You would be hella miserable." I said. "While everyone else is already miserable because of me."

    "I don't see why." Joji said. "I love you."

    "I love you too," I said. "no matter how many times I say it."

    Joji moved me closer to him, his arms around my waist, cupping my 😼, our in-the-nude bodies touching, I didn't really think of it as sexual, more like comforting.

    I am so lucky to have him.