the morning afterwards

I woke up and scanned the room for anything to pop out and yell something like, "Where's the new couple??" or "When's the wedding?" but there was nothing. Until I closed my eyes for two seconds and saw Cooper in front of me flipping me off and whispering, "Hello, Mrs. Miller."

    Shit. Just as I thought.

    "HOLY--" Cooper scared the living crap out of me. And I think I jumped 50 feet in the air. "Don't ever do that again."

    George shot up as he heard me yell and jump up. "What happened?"

   Picture this: after Jo sat up, I sat up with my legs crossed and he sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

    I looked at Jo and pointed to Cooper. "She called me Mrs. Miller."

    "We're not married." I shot Coop the stink eye.

    "Yet." Jo looked at me and smiled.

    It got quiet because it just sounded like he just asked me to marry him.

    "What?" I was bamboozled.

    "I don't mean now.. I mean," George knew he fucked up. "Maybe some time in the future."

    "I was about to say." I said. "Give it some time. We've only been together for only a couple of days."

Cooper pulled out a clipboard and a pen out of nowhere in her tiny pocket and picked up my glasses off my nightstand and put them on and tapped her pen on the clipboard and said in a funny accent, "Let's see here, the wedding will be on Octember 44, 2099, right?"

Me, Cooper, and George burst out laughing as he gave Cooper a little punch in the arm as he said, "You goofball."

And apparently we woke up Ashton and Kylie.

"Keep it down over there!" Ashton yelled as she threw a pillow at Cooper and knocked her down. "Because some people are trying to sleep!"

   "Damn, girl," I whispered to Cooper. "you as light as a feather."

"For real." George and I were staring at her laying on the floor.

   "I can't sleep." Ashton got up. "Dammit, Cooper!"

   "Hey, it wasn't my fault!" Cooper threw her hands in the air.

    "You were the one who woke me and Jo up!" I pointed out.

    "Yeah," George yelled. "What the hell was that for?"

    "Is it just me," Kylie yawned. "or is it really cold in here?"

    "It's, like, 50 degrees outside." I checked my smartwatch.

    "I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate." Ashton was clearly sleep deprived as he got up with a blanket wrapped around behind him, walking slowly to the kitchen. "Who wants some?"

    We all raised our hands. I was waiting for a day like this to happen.

*I may not update that often because of life and writers block plus I'm not creative so don't expect anything I might end up like those people who haven't updated since 2019 lol*