#2 two faces

Pinzhi pov:

Hello my name is pinzhi and I am from some where you all don't need to know...I recently shifted to Thailand and the most interesting thing is that i already got enrolled in a university, when I went to my first college for my admission work, they were shocked to see my last college result and without thinking twice they gave me the admission form without asking any question, anyway even if they asked any questions I wont really be able to tell them because I am a person who don't have voice in my tongue...yes you heard the right thing I don't have a ability to speak....well I can still talk in my mind.... okay let's go on to the story

------

As today was my first day of college I thought, let's go a bit early because they are going to give me a dorm today. So I already checked out from the hotel room I was staying in from the day, I arrived in Thailand...I was walking on the road when I spotted a kid running on the road and also heard the sound of bike from my back side , I turned around and saw the bike was really fast, I turned my face again towards the kid in panic, If he doesn't get on the side of the road, then the bike can hit him. I was about to run to save him but that bike passed me and I closed my eye in fear and heard a hitting sound. A tear ran down from my eyes while my eyes were still close, I was too late to stop the accident but soon I opened my eyes when I heard a loud crying sound, my cold eyes went wide and saw that the biker is a girl and she is currently on the ground and her bike was crush towards the electric pillar which was much far from the kid...that girl was screaming in pain and I thought let's go and help her but I stopped in my track when I saw that she got up, her leg was trembling in pain but she was walking like she is acting like she is fine maybe she is acting like that because that kid was crying. She walked towards him and bent down to his height and wiped his tears while asking if he was alright, that kid nodded innocently that he is find, but he pointed his little finger towards her and said. You are bleeding sisa then she smiled and acted like it's nothing everything is alright, I saw that she is trying to make that kid smile, while informing him that her arm is made of iron. I caught my self smiling after many weeks. As I lost my parents few weeks ago I shifted in Thailand for change of environment, yes I was still sad, but I can't make my studies suffer... but the actual thing is I still cry during night because I really miss my parents.

Soon I was in our university and many people turned and looked towards me but you know what? As I can't talk with anyone, people think I am a cold hearted, rude girl but I think this is really good so I can stay away from all this fake people and work on my goals right?? Yes, I want to be a successful author and this college is one of special colleges in Thailand. Those who have a separate course which can help me for being a author, my parents always told me since I was a child, always do what your heart says? So I am working hard for being the one...As I was thinking about them tears started forming in the corner of my eyes, soon I was in front of my dorm door and wiped my tears before opened that black door. Now I was in and pulled my luggage-in too because I don't really have time, my next class is in next 15 mins so I closed the door behind my back and saw that there were two beds in this room, on one bed there was a mess with a open first-aid box, used cottons and antibiotic bottle plus something I didn't really expect on my first day...I am one of them who loves cleaned surrounding, I cleaned my room parters bed and used a tissue paper for picking up the most strange thing from the bed and dropped it in the nearest drawer from the bed...

I saw the time on my wrist watch and sighed, I only have 10 mins now, so i held my books for first 3 lectures before lunch and exited the door while locking it behind..

Time skip... I entered the main hallway where every student's lockers and classes are settled, after walking for few seconds I felt like everyone is again staring at me so I ignored them and kept walking like the coldest person on Earth. But soon went in shock when I saw a person I never thought I would get a chance to meet, again. She was near the students lockers holding a student by the collar with the left hand and unfortunately she was also looking towards me...I was still walking like a cold person I passed by her
I thought she is a heart warming girl. The way she silenced that crying kid on the street, I never thought she'd bully someone. God, she really has different sides I have to keep my distances from her....

I took a front seat in the class. A guy asked me if he can sit beside me, but I declined him while noding my neck because I want some peace but after a few seconds that same girl asked me if she can sit on the empty seat
And because she was showing me her puppy eyes I melted for her and nodded, there she cheered like a kid and took the seat....

Well the first 3 lectures went smoothly but few times I caught my seat-mate staring at me, she also tried to ask my name and hobbies and other things but I didn't reply...her face was full of fire as she thought I am ignoring her anyway you all know why right...Finally it was lunch time and it means i can return to my dorm and pick the books for my next lectures plus I have to had my lunch I brought with me this morning and left in my dorm...

(Pinzhi pov will continue in the next chapter...)

_______
Please vote⭐ this chapter

Hello guys welcome to everyone who is planning to read this story,it's my first girlxgirl so i hope everyone will support me

Info: this is my imaginary story...

Proof reader:ace_bibliolater