#10 truth and love.

Miso pov:

After shifting and blinking for few times she woke up.

She smiled when she saw me but soon her expression changed cold when she saw that my dad is here too...there was a great silence in our dorm, but I broke it..pin I umm he's my dad Minho ,dad she's my roommate Miss Pinzhiyan, Her expression was unreadable but soon changed when my dad said...nice to meet you Zi Chen daughter Pinzhi, I was very confused but she tried to show some hand signs which I understood immediately. She was asking how he knows my dad all thanks to my last summer classes I took, because my dad forced me to take them.

I know what you are trying to say that how do I know your dad...pin nodded in agreement.

Okay so let me explain then, I met your dad in new york last year, that time I went to a restaurant for lunch and there was some problem with the seats so the waiter suggested me to sit on the same table with your father. That day I had to take my flight back to Thailand, I thought I don't have much time to wait for a free table so I said yes and had lunch with him,I didn't really have much time left but when I saw him with a worried face I asked what was the problem,he hesitated but told me that his wife just called him and informed that their only daughter is a lesbian, so I though we have the same problem. So I asked him without thinking twice, are you disappointed that your daughter is gay? But he immediately denied and said I am not it is not her fault, I'm just worried about with whom she'll get marry in the future, after all it's hard to find a perfect partner and she's mute too. My daughter is a great person from heart and that's all that matters to me. When he said that I thought about how I treat my own daughter when she revealed her sexuality because I'm her only parent yet I blame her for being bisexual. I am such a bad dad, then he tapped on my shoulder with his finger tip which made me comeback to reality, he asked something worng? so I told him my daughter is bisexual Then he smiled and said don't be upset about it. It's not her fault for being one. Then, a thought came to my mind, "Hey, will you be my friend? And believe me, if in the future your daughter doesn't find anyone better then my daughter will marry her.

He was giving me a confused look then smiled while showing his hand to shake, my name is Zi Chen Yan from China I smiled and did the same while introducing myself hi my name is Minho from S.Korea but I stayin Thailand. We both smiled and exchanged our contact then I took my leave for airport. Then last month I got the news that he, his wife and their daughter were in a car accident everyone died but their daughter was safe. So I told my secretary to take you here but when he said that you left that country and have no records where you went. I was completely sad but soon I found out that you got enrolled in the same university where my daughter was studying plus you both were roommates. I was super happy.

Then my dad gave her a smile and said the only thing I want to tell you is your father was the most warm hearted person I have ever met in my entire life.

As my dad was explaining things, I noticed tears in the eyes of my beautiful lady, who was still on her bed, so I moved over to her and passed the water which was on her nightstand, I left earlier before leaving for cafeteria and asked him again, "How did you find out that she in the same university as me?" And this time pin wipped her few tears and moved her eyes towards my dad like even she wants to know so he cleared his throat and said well I bought 60% shares of your university so I can get every information of your university easily.

I was about to ask another question but his phone started ringing and he exited the room, since my dad was answering the phone I moved my hand towards pin's face and swiped the tears which was still running down from her eyes.

And I said, Pinzhi I will always stay by your side, it doesn't matter whether the moment is happy or sad, I will never leave your side.

She tried to ask "why" while making few movements from her fingers.

Then I smiled and said because I love you.

She smiled back and i kissed her forehead I was about to pull back but she pulled me down and crashed our lips together and this time I was the one whose tears were falling down in happiness..

We heard a knock on our door which made us break our kiss and I groaned in irritation which made her laugh,my dad came in and said Miso I am sharing something with you, looks like Principal already found who locked Pinzhi in the store room as soon as I heard that i jumped up from Pinzhi's bed and removed my phone from my pocket,I saw the cctv my dad just shared me, I raised my eyebrow in supprise and whispered look like few people's need a punishment...

Miso pov end*

(hello guys make this story 200 views and I will write an epilogue )

_______
Please vote⭐ this chapter

Hello guys welcome to everyone who is planning to read this story,it's my first girlxgirl so i hope everyone will support me

Info: this is my imaginary story...

Proof reader:ace_bibliolater