#4 sorry

Miso pov:

I am soo happy that this girl whatever her name is, she is my room mate or maybe we can be soul mates in future... Haha as I was thinking I saw her suitcase it was completely opened...she rushed out because of me and forgot to close it... obviously she has bag full of clothes..There was also a bra on top,as I saw that a smirk came on my face,but my smirk drop when my eyes fell on-- a dairy??

As soon as I saw it I felt a sudden urge to read it but isn't it improper to touch others stuff but a second thought came into my mind she is not really talking to me and I don't know what's the actual reason, soo should I?? What if I get something important in it related her..

So I pick that up...

Before opening the dairy I took a deep breath and open it....the front page says I wish I was in the car that day instead of  you mom dad... because I am useless who can't speak (while a photo attached on it, a female and male with a little girl in between)

My eyes widened with shock as I read that... can't speak? What the heck?she is mute?

And what happened to her parents,died no...no

I looked in that picture again and smiled a bit that the little girl smile reaches still her eyes and her eyes sparkles with happiness and now her eyes are all cold....

I love you mom dad, trust me I will surely complete the dream you both support me for, the only thing I am sad about is you both left me alone in this world...

And there my smile fainted immediately- t..they died...she doesn't have anyone in this world, she is all alone....

Your precious daughter_pinzhi

Pinzhi?

Her name is pinzhi..

The girl I fell for, her name is Pinzhi

Now I understand why...She didn't talk to me actually she didn't really have the ability to speak...Fuck I literally bullied her just few minutes earlier for no reason, I am feeling like a real bitch now....

And this bitch is falling for her hard and I don't really know if she is attracted to male or female

Well for now it doesn't matter what's her sexuality is, the only important  thing for now is... I have to make an apology to her for my behaviour...now I already know a few things about her,look like it's a good start...I took a look at my wrist watch and groaned in frustration I'm late for my after lunch class and I am not really in a big mood to attend the rest so how about I will clean this room, and buy her dinner....anyway I will apologise tonight....

Time skipped...
It's already 7 pm, it means last class is already over and she will be here soon

So I made an urgent call...Hello boss yes yes I  am miso (regular customer), please deliver two Thai pizza's in my dorm with two Sprites...ohk boss thank you...

As I hung up the call, I took a seat on my bed while waiting for pinzhi...

5 mins later...I heard the door knob twisting and there I sat straight with  smile plastered on my face
Because I know the only one coming in is...but it's faithed when there was not my room mate but..

Daddy?? Dad why are you here???

Ohh I am here because I heard finally someone is ready to stay with you..

So I just came here to meet her....dad please leave I don't want you here please please please leave...

Yaaaaah, I am here not for you so shut your fuckking bisexual mouth got it....and there he started again with those insulting words...it's being few mins now and he is already said few insulting words like I am a Bitch, a fucking gay, a useless daughter, I ruined his name and there I tried my best to control my tears I don't want to show him that or he will scold me for that too...

You know what you just ruined my mood I will just leave now...as soon as he left I fell down on the floor while tears started flowing down...I was literally hugging my knees while my face was hidden with my knees

But miso forgot that all this time since her dad came in and left, the dorm door was widely opened and someone was standing there outsude listening to her and her dad's conversation....

As miso was crying someone came in and stood down in front of her, she was busy in crying she didn't realised that someone is in front of her...soon two hands gave miso a warm embrace, she shivered in fear but soon gone relaxed and drop her head on the person's chest while tighting their hug....after a few mins of hugging miso finally lifted her head up and there she saw her life saver...

Her eyes fell on her neck and she finally speak out....Sorry...

Sorry for earlier, sorry bullying you

Pinzhi was literally shocked because of her sudden apologise but still she changed her expression into a small smile and nod...

Fuck she smiled, smiled for the first time in front of me..Miso said in her mind

She started looking into her eyes with her red swallowing eyes and pin did the same looking into her's, they both were looking like they were literally staring into each other's soul but soon their staring contest ended when they heard a knock on there door...

Food Delivery...miss miso

Oh yess sir thank you.. Miso said while paying the bill and closed the door which was literally opened from God knows when.... She placed her food on the bed and called for Pinzhii who was currently in front of the bathroom door...

Hey dear roomiee let's have dinner together I ordered for both of us, pinzhi was about to disagree but miso cut her off and said just take it as an apology, look don't say no because you have to look this face for almost everyday so just accept this, Pinzhi was hesitating but finally accepted it...

Miso pov end*

_______
Please vote⭐ this chapter

Hello guys welcome to everyone who is planning to read this story,it's my first girlxgirl so i hope everyone will support me

Info: this is my imaginary story...

Proof reader:ace_bibliolater