#3 new mate

Pinzhi pov:

As it was lunch time the hallway was packed with students. So I was walking like an untouchable and don't even gave a chance to anyone to touch me or bump into my shoulder. Soon I was out through the crowded corridors and headed to my dorm. When I was walking on my dorm's floor I was just praying to God that my roommate would stay away from me, so atleast I could stay in peace ,I still don't know who it is....Soon I saw my door so i  stop and started searching keys in my bag to open the door,i put the key into the handle lock and twist it, as my hand was still on the  handle, suddenly someone spoke from behind which made me jump on my place...

??: Ohhmo! Don't tell me that you are staying in this room....

I slowly turned around and my eyes were like they'd pop out of their sockets anytime

Well I wanted to ask her is she following me or something, but for God's sake I can't speak..

But soon she answered my unspoken question... Oh, don't look at me like that I'm not following you...she raised her hand for a shake-hand  but I was looking at her in confusion....umm Hii my name is Miso. We are sharing the same room, she said while showing the same dorm keys in her hand....

Wait i-i-that means we are going to st..ay together during nights and on weekends no no fuckk just no...

Miso was still showing her hand for a shake but I ignored it and walked in while making a cold eye contact...

I came in and immediately went to the bathroom to wash my hands because my lunch is here in this dorm, I came out of the bathroom and picked up my lunch from the study table and sat on my bed while crossing my legs in Indian style...I was having my lunch in peace, but peeped over my shoulder a few times, my roommate was looking for something so I ignored her...As soon as I threw the last spoonful of rice in my mouth, she suddenly asked out of blue...

Well, I don't really know your name, but were you here before classes, I didn't answer so she continued...did you sa..w a..a v..vibrator on my bed??

And there I choke on my rice which was still in my mouth and didn't actually swallow it but coughed it up and spit it back into my lunchbox,i immediately picked my bottle and drunk a large amount of water, I turned around only to see a pair of eyes looking at me while a smirk plastered on her face, as I was looking at her with a cold stare she asked again...Ms. Unknown would you please tell me where my VIBRATOR IS? she asked again this time but her smirk got bigger at the word vib....So without thinking twice I passed by her and opened her drawer where I had kept that thing this morning and went back to my bed and knelt down on the floor, started removing my next lectures books from my suitcase, I picked them up and put them in my bag and stood back but I felt someone behind me and I already knew who it is..so I turned around and she pushed me against the wall and blocked my way and asked...come on girl just tell me your name stop behaving cold towards me because...because its really attracting me towards you got it? So spit the fucking bean and tell me your name girl...

Fuck I hate my first day and this girl is acting like a pervert....aiiishhh...As I was thinking how to escape from this situation she said

Ohh so U don't want to remove your fucking voice right?? YOu love to stay silent Right? Okay so hold them in. If they come out this time, trust me I will punish you after that...Miso said and locked both my hands with her one hand and pinned them above my head...Wait, Did she do that with one hand? Oh! wait, wait, wait What the rubbish am I thinking? In this situation. It's's not the right time to think all these things plus she surely have  something in her mind and I am not loving it...maybe?

Miso started to move her face towards me and I closed my eyes in fear but she stopped when there was only a few inches were left between us...Open your dam eyes. Are you thinking that I will kiss you? As I opened my eyes she was smirking and moved her face down and stopped when she reach till my neck...Miso started kissing over there and soon found my sweet spot... Well, I don't really moan but surely moved a bit because of the sudden feeling...

It's good that you're still in control haha(she laughed in a deep love voice)....Miso said and started sucking on my sweet spot while nippling a bit with her teeth....What the heck? Is she leaving a --I closed my eyes bcoz it was getting painful...

There she left a red mark, on my neck and I am sure it will turn purple soon...she backed up and said, You are no fun girl. I was just asking you your name but look what you made me do..As she was looking on my neck she smirk proudly on her art...

I ran and was about to leave but she said wear something long or are you planning to show off that?~~~~~So I rushed towards my bed and picked a jacket and ran away..

Pinzhi pov end*

Third person(no one pov):

Pinzhi ran from her dorm and immediately  took a seat in her next class. Well, she didn't think too much about her hickey because she is really interested in her studies

On the other hand Miso didn't leave her dorm and her eyes fell on Pinzhi's already opened suitcase which was full of clothes and wait there was Diary too..
_______
Please vote⭐ this chapter

Hello guys welcome to everyone who is planning to read this story,it's my first girlxgirl so i hope everyone will support me

Info: this is my imaginary story...

Proof reader:ace_bibliolater