#8 kiss

Pinzhi pov:

Pinzhi's brain had stopped working for few seconds in shock,she started looking around her. It was dark everywhere, I can't believe this is happening again, that's why I always avoided dark places.I have nyctophobia I always tried to avoid dark places.
As pinzhi started looking around,her body began to tremble under the weight of the darkness. She felt like this darkness will swallon her alive.

She fell on the cold wall of the store room,while her body was still trembling with fear. She tried her best not to have a panic attack and tried to find her phone from her bag, so atleast she can call someone for help.

She scrolled down and down in her phone log for help but soon realised that she don't know anyone new in this country yet,in fact she don't even have her roommate's contact yet, she was about to stop searching when she saw an unfamiliar contact. She didn't remember saving it, which was name as K.Miso. I remembered very well that I never saved this contact, but still I clicked and called out on that number without thinking twice,somewhere in my heart I had a feeling that this person will save me..

After the fourth ring, call was picked up and a familiar voice rung in my ears, which helped me from stop shaking a bit but not completely.

Hello? She said, I was about speak then reality hit me, I'm dam mute,hello? She repeated and was about to repeat for the third time when I hung up and started typing a message with my still trembling fingers...

Pinzhi pov end*

Miso pov:

I was walking in the hallway of our dorm and towards my room, just as I was about to open the door my phone started ringing. I saw my phone screen and it said unknown number I started a groan in frustration when I realized my Truecaller was giving problems again because it is not showing the caller name again. I sigh and picked the call But there was no answer from the other side so I spoke

Hello?but no one answered on the other end, as I was about to say hello for the third time the call got disconnected.

WTF was this is a prank call? I was getting angry and I tap on my truecaller icon and thought if this is a prank call then I will surely punish that bitch in, I don't know how but I will do that, as my truecaller opened I searched for that contact and immediately gone froze on my spot because my screen was showing Pinzhiyan, she called me? Is it really her? or someone else with the same name, as I was lost in my thoughts, my screen lit up and a notification message popped and it was from the same contact, I immediately tap on the message and read it which made me jump out of my bed and run out of our dorm building to the main building.

Message:
Sos, storeroom near library...

I don't know if this is a true message or not, but I do know that Pinzhi did took a stop for the library and we also have a storeroom in the main building near the library and the way she wrote that message...SOS it means she in trouble. Soon I entered the main building and stopped near the store room which was a few steps away from the entrance but there was no figure in my sight so I started yelling around.....

"Pinzhiii, Pinzhiii where are you?? Pinzhiiiiii, Pinzhiiiiii" and there I was frozen in my place when I heard a loud bang from my right, I turned around and realized the banging voice was coming from the other end of the storeroom which is locked from outside and suddenly my eyes got widened with my imaginary thoughts...

P....pinzhi a..are y..ou inside,please-fuck, are you okay? But I didn't get any response from the other side like banging again or something. Suddenly I was totally panicing and started thinking how to open this stupid door? Should I break the door, no-no I can't it's impossible for me to break that stupid door but suddenly my eyes fell on the door knob, yes yes it will help I just need to break it and I can easily open it, I turned my eyes around to see if there was anything that could be used to break the lock on the door knob, but I found nothing, so I went outside and suddenly my eyes fell on a key which was lying on the ground near the entrance. Which means maybe someone locked the door and dropped this key here or maybe it was on purpose. Ohh God, why the fuck I'm thinking that now? I'm here to free my girl from there, I ran towards the storeroom and put that key on the lock and to my surprise the key was literally storeroom's key. As I opened the door my knees started shaking in terror and I fell down on my knee, tears were rolling down my cheeks as I saw my baby girl shaking on the cold ground with both her hands on her ears, I pulled her into my warm embrace and hugged her tightly. After a few minutes of hugging she finally stopped shaking but was still unconscious. Her eyes were closed and that sight broke my heart whoever did this I will definitely find out, if this was done on purpose, trust me, I will surely make that person's life a complete hell. Soon I heard some little cute snores from my girl that made my heart melt and my lips turn into a smile, I felt the urge to kiss her and believe me when I said that I literally moved really close to her and put a quick peck on her lips.

Miso pov will continue in the next chapter...
_______
Please vote⭐ this chapter

Hello guys welcome to everyone who is planning to read this story,it's my first girlxgirl so i hope everyone will support me

Info: this is my imaginary story...

Proof reader:ace_bibliolater