6 ) Damageable

"Season 1. Episode 5."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

I'm standing in between Kid Danger and Captain Man, also known as my dad and Henry. We're watching the crowd before us listen to the mayor giving a speech about our crime fighting skills and achievements.

After what felt like an hour, the mayor finally finishes his speech as a gorgeous lady puts medals around our necks gently. The crowd claps are our rewards, I hate it.

The mayor grins, pulling out a piece of thin paper. "Oh. Now please accept this coupon for one free medium frozen yogurt."

Dad observes the coupon, the only emotion coming through is bitterness. "Wow."

Henry and I exchange looks of dissatisfaction. "Each?" The boy beside me asks.

"No, you'll have to split the yogurt." The mayor now leaves the podium as my dad steps up to speak.

Dad clears his throat, preparing his speech. "Thank you, vice mayor. And thank you, citizens of Swellview. We very much appreciate these medals, and the yogurt. Which we'll share."

Dad steps down from the podium as Henry goes up. Once he approaches the podiums stage the crowds' claps grow rapidly while several pictures are getting captured. I chuckle, joining along with the crowd to clap for him.

"We love you, Kid Danger!" I hear Piper scream from the seats. I grimace at the thought as the clapping slows down, letting my friend speak.

"Even though I've only been Captain Mansion sidekick for a short time, I really—"

The ending music suddenly began to play before Henry could finish his speech, and before I could even give one. Thank gosh.

"Wha— Seriously? They're playing me off?" Henry looks to the both of us in disbelief and knitted brows.

I shrug. "I didn't even get to talk."

"I think there was a time limit." Dad says as he pats both of our shoulders.

Camera people came up to the stage with a girl who was desperately asking for pictures with Captain Man. And that being said, dad pushes us out of the way and embraces the girl for a picture.

"The audacity he has." I whisper to Henry as we step down from the platform, far away from my father and the girl.

"Right?" He laughs at me, but I can tell he's a bit irritated by the situation.

His watch beeps with a notification popping up on it as he reads. "Hey, Captain Man, our car's ready." he mentioned.

"Then let's ride." dad spoke dramatically.

"Wait, Captain Man! Captain Man!" Jasper yells from afar while he tightens his grip on a boxed doll of my dad in his hands.

"Yes, you in the loose pants." dad points at the excited boy with curly hair.

Jasper held the box out of his own reach. "Will you sign my Captain Man action figure?"

"Sure. Just bring it up here and I'd be glad to—" The box being checked at his face was last of his assumptions.