21. ) A flashback to the past

"Season 1. Episode 16."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

TW ;; slight cursing ?

The bickering between Charlotte and Henry made me bury my face deeper into my cold hands. It's 7am, I never willingly push myself to wake up this early unless it's for school. Otherwise, I'd be resting peacefully right now.

Henry sat at the counter in the kitchen, typing on his laptop as if we didn't have school in 10 minutes. "You better not make us tardy." Charlotte menaced with a jab of her fingers.

Jasper swallows the big piece of pineapple he shoved in his mouth, almost choking on what remained. "I was born tardy." he said through a cough and sounding prouder than the sentence seems to be.

I peak my eyes at him through the cracks of my fingers, trying to hide the concern flushed on me. "For real?" I asked in a mutter.

He smiles next to me. "Yep! My mom says that's why my feet are so big." he dances his feet around on the coffee table in front of us.

I groan, planting my face back into my hands. "It's too early for this..."

"Boom, done!" Henry shouts, a wide smile spread across his face. I perk my head up slowly as his excitement grew.

"What?"

Henry slams his laptop shut, leaning his body onto the counter. "I just got tickets to Valentine's Day at Club Soda." he explained thoroughly.

Jaspers head jolts at Henry's before placing his bowl of Pineapple on the table. I pull my hands away from my face, snatching the bowl to eat myself.

"Shut up. For real!? Guess who's going to be working there?" Jasper inquired, getting up from the couch and walking towards the blonde.

"What in the world is Club Soda?" I questioned as I continued to munch on the sweet pineapple.

"It's this cool club just for teens, and they have every kind of soda you can think of."

Jasper nods. "Uh-huh. And I'm getting paid five bucks an hour to guard the door and make sure only legit teenagers get in."

I stop my chewing when I almost choke on my laughter. "At least it's something." I say in a whisper.

"Well, me and Bianca are way legit."

I feel my heart sink when her name came out of Henry's mouth. It's not about them dating, I couldn't care less.

It's because I hate the thought of her, I hate the way it sounded rolling off of Henry's tongue so easily. If someone told me I had the chance to delete her from my memory, I would in a heartbeat.

But not in 7th grade I wouldn't. She was my best friend for as long as I can imagine, until she backstabbed me like the prick she is.

I've had a crush on this guy named Reef, he had it all. Looks, personality, charm, basically everything a girl could ask for in a guy.