19. ) The Man Fans

"Season 1

"Season 1. Episode 13."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"I win!" I congratulate myself, taking another chip from the bowl set in front of Henry, dad and I.

Henry throws his deck of cards down aggressively, revealing his 3 last cards. "How do you always win Uno?" he asks before taking a sip of his soda.

"Pure, talent." I pretend to fog my knuckles and scrub my teeth with a grin.

"Cheater!" Ray screams, pointing a finger inches away from my face.

I audibly gasp, grabbing his finger and pulling it away from my face. "How dare you accuse me of cheating!"

Dad squints his eyes at me. "Don't play dumb. I can see right through you, kid."

"Don't be so dramatic, Raymond." I tease. He grabs his heart, pure shock scrawling over him.

"Don't you dare use my full name on me!" he screeched, throwing his cards down.

Henry scoffs, licking down at the bowl to get another chip. He flares at dad, knowing there's one left. He looks to me, narrowing his eyes.

"There's only one chip left." He mentions, inspecting us carefully.

I shrug. "I don't want it."

Ray stares at Henry with a mean eye. "Race you for it." he says under his breath.

"Okay. I'll try."

Henry fixes his posture, dad inching closer. "Hands on the table." dad demanded. "On three. One—"

I grab the last chip before he could make it to two. I stuff it into my mouth, humming at the taste hitting my tastebuds.

"Y/N! You said you didn't want it!" Henry shouts.

I smirk mischievously. "I had to trick you guys." I rub my stomach, showing it tasted wonderful.

Dad slams his fist against the table angrily. "Come on! You. Little. Chip snatcher." he stuttered on his words.

I giggle before an incoming call fills the air, distracting the angry tension my dad's clearly showing. "I'll get it." I say, waving the boys off.

I tap a button, answering the incoming call from Gooch. "Hey, Gooch. What's up?"

"Spoiler Alert."