Celebration and Happiness

KOHLI MANSION

After listening to Rhea there was pin drop silence no one spoke a word.

"How dare you Rhea what do you think of yourself how the hell did you call me dumb?" Pallavi shouted at Rhea bringing everyone back from the shock.

"Mom wo...wo...I didn't mean like..."

"Then what do you mean, what do you mean by you don't know cooking, you lied to me? I supported you in everything then also you thought it was good to lie to me and then insult me when the truth comes out. Right?" Pallavi interrupts Rhea and shouts at her.

Seeing that Rhea doesn't have any reply she fake cries and starts apologizing to Pallavi " I am so sorry Mom I don't know how I said that to you. I am so sorry I didn't mean it, it just... I don't know how it came out of my mouth I am so sorry. I know I lied to you but what could I do,that Prachi always tries to show that she is better than me. That day when you asked me to cook food I thought if I don't make the food you will get upset with me. I didn't want you to be upset because of me. Already all the time Sid would praise Prachi that she does everything perfectly and all, ask Ranbir how many times Sid had told him that he wants a wife like Prachi I just wanted you all to know that I am not that bad even I can do things like her but all the time...I...I...I am sorry Mom. I am really sorry for everything. I just have to spoil everything I can't do anything properly." She starts slapping herself while repeatedly saying sorry to Pallavi.

Seeing Rhea like this she asks her to stop and send her to her room. After some time everyone starts leaving for their rooms while Ranbir starts going out of the house.

"Ranbir where are you going?" Pallavi asks Ranbir seeing him moving towards the main gate. Listening to her everyone turns to see Ranbir.

"Going somewhere where I could spend some time peacefully, don't know why I even came home for lunch it was better to eat out only at least I will stay away from these dramas," Ranbir replies angrily while moving out of the house.

Listening to this Pallavi starts crying while Vikram tries to console her.

"I had told you earlier only not to send Prachi away, with her even this house happiness and peace have left." Dida taunts Pallavi and Vikram.

"Really Dida you are still supporting that girl haven't you seen what she did with Ranbir with all of us? How she played with our trust?" Pallavi responded to dida while drying her tears.

"Really but why can't I remember when you trusted her till I remember you had always accused her? Can you remind me of a moment when you trusted her, and yaa trusted means you believe her without seeing any proof because from the start you had always trusted Rhea only whether it is now or 3 years back that girl has to show us proof to make us realize that she did nothing wrong."

Listening to this Pallavi becomes quiet while dida shook her head looking at her, then moves towards her room and locks it.

***

PRACHI'S PENTHOUSE

"Prachi did you get any mail?" Shahana asks Prachi while making coffee.

"No Shahana and for god's sake stop irritating me I will tell you whether I got the job or n..."

"Stop, don't say it just think positive you will get the job." Shahana gives a cup of coffee to Prachi while sitting on the chair in front of her.

"Aren't you having coffee?" Prachi asks Shahana when she saw that she is not drinking coffee.

"Nah, I already drank 2 cups before you came."