Reditus

𝟯 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥,

"Yaa yaa we reached, we just collected our bags." A woman said on a call while moving towards the exit door of the airport.

"I am so excited to meet her, it's been so long since I talked to her. " Another girl told the 2 boys moving beside her.

"Yaa let's hope no mess would be created this time." One of the boys said crossing his fingers.

"Yaa she is very much excited let's hope they don't create any drama now. " Another boy said looking towards the other two.

"Aare yaar what is with you all come Maa, Papa, Nina everyone is waiting for us. " Prachi said turning around when she saw her siblings and friend, not with her.

"Haa aaye. " Shahana said and they all moved towards Prachi.

***

MK MASION,

"Maa is everything ready?" Pragya asked Sushma while arranging the flowers in the vase.

"Haa Pragya, everything is ready we had made their favorite dishes, and their rooms are ready everything is done," Sushma said smiling at Pragya.

"I know I am just making sure everything is okay. I am going to meet my daughters after so long. I can't tell you how happy I am today." Pragya said moving excitedly towards Sushma,

"I know how you are feeling but don't exhaust yourself you just now got well and if Prachi got to know you worked she will take our class," Sushma said making Pragya sit on the chair.

"Exactly Pragya you calm down they have landed and are going to arrive in some time," Abhi said while entering the living room.

"Really? How long will it take for them to reach here?" Pragya jumped on her feet listening to her children's arrival.

"Pragya... " Sushma chided Pragya but was happy to see her daughter happy.

"Aree Maa Prachi and Shahana are... "

"Are koi swagat nahi karega humara?" a sweet voice echoed in the room.

They all turn around and saw Aryan, Shahana, Prachi, and Siddharth standing at the door. Pragya has tears in her eyes seeing her daughters, Shahana runs towards Pragya and hugs her tightly making her stumble

"How are you? " Pragya asked Shahana while breaking the hug and cupping her face,

"I am fine what about you? How are you feeling?" Shahana asked

"I am feeling absolutely fine." Pragya gave a smile to Shahana then moved towards a teary-eyed Prachi and hugged her tightly. They both cried while tightly holding each other. After some time they broke the hug.

"Kaisi hai?" Pragya asked Prachi while caressing her face.

"Now perfect what about you what did the doctor say? Aapko koi dikkat to nahi ho rahi na?" Prachi asked looking at Pragya.

"Mai bilkul badhiya hu, doctor ne kaha hai now everything is normal." Pragya said smiling at Prachi

"Aree if your mother-daughter reunion is done can I also meet my daughter," Abhi said.

"Papa" Prachi said and moved towards him, when she reached in front of him he hugged her after a few seconds Prachi also reciprocated the hug.

She is happy to find her father and is happy that Abhi is alright but still, some time will be required to form that bond that a father and a daughter have, and for that Abhi has to work hard.