Meeting and Connections

DOWNHILL STREET

"Okay, when we will meet next time we will play that game okay?" Prachi asks Riansh who is sitting on her lap facing her sidewise.

(Something like this but they are sitting on a bench)

"Okay, we will do lots of fun together I will even ask Dadi to make her special kheer for you her kheer is amazing and it's my favorite as well," Riansh responded excitedly while jumping slightly onto Prachi's lap.

"Hey, kheer is my favorite as well, especially the one made by my Maa they are..." Prachi stops suddenly, tears form in her eyes while remembering Pragya.

"What happened Prachi why are you crying?" Riansh asks when he sees tears in her eyes. Listening to this Prachi blink back the tears and smile at him "Wo nothing I think something went in my eyes but don't worry now it's alright."

"Really"

"Yes, and when I will come to meet you I will definitely taste your Dadi's kheer," Prachi responded while quickly trying to change the topic.

keyword: tried

"You know I am not a small kid I am a big boy so don't try to change the topic I know you were crying as when something enters our eyes we don't remain silent we try to remove it," Riansh said while looking at Prachi who is looking at him shocked.

"Are you sure you are six?"

"Yes but more intelligent than my chachu and dad," Riansh said smugly while Prachi has an amused look by listening to his talk.

"Okay got it Mr. Intelligent," Prachi said while giving a salute to him to which he giggles.

While they were enjoying each other company a lady called Riansh and ran towards him while Riansh shouts "Mumma" and quickly jumps from Prachi's lap and hugs her after some time she moves back from the hug and kisses him all over his face while checking his body if he is injured or not.

"Aree let me see my champ as well." A man says who is standing behind the lady.

"Dad" Riansh shouted while releasing himself from his mother's grip and going towards his father.