First day and Siyappa

KOHLI INDUSTRIES

Rhea enters the company keeping her eyes on her phone and not paying attention to anything around her after walking some distance inside the company, she slipped and falls on the floor while the people on that floor stop whatever they were doing. They looked at her astonished while trying to control their laughter. Rhea was fuming while looking around at everyone trying to stifle their laughter.

Seeing her on the floor the Janitor walks towards her and asks "Ma'am are you okay?" while offering his hand for help.

Rhea quickly pushes his hand aside and stands up while shouting "Just shut up what the hell are you all laughing at, and why is the floor still wet? Who is the cleaner where is he call him here,"

Seeing her anger the janitor got scared but the receptionist moved towards them and said: "Ma'am it wasn't his fault he had kept the 'wet floor' sign, but you were busy on your phone that you didn't notice it."

"How dare you girl talk to me like that? Do you know who I am I can get you all fired in 1 minute? I am The Rhea Ranbir Kohli let my husband come I will make sure that you both get fired and won't get another job in this city." Rhea shouts at them while clenching her fists tightly.

Listening to this Everyone's eyes widens and the receptionist and the janitor became scared by her warning. Listening to the commotion Ranbir enters the scene and shouts "What is happening here?"

On seeing Ranbir, Rhea quickly runs towards him and hugs him. After some time Ranbir pushes Rhea back gently and again asks what happened with a neutral expression but from inside he is very frustrated seeing her, as his dad had told him to let Rhea work here.

"See na Ranbir these good-for-nothing employees of yours can't even do their work properly because of him I fall on the floor then this girl has the guts to blame me for everything. You just fire them immediately." Rhea told Ranbir while glaring at the accused people.

"I am so sorry ma'am I wasn't knowing you are sir's wife. Please don't fire me. Please sir, Please ma'am." the receptionist begs them while looking at both husband and wife.

"I am sorry ma'am I wasn't knowing that you are going to arrive otherwise I would have to make sure that the floor is dry at the time of your arrival. Please, sir, don't fire me, I have small children what will I do without a job." the janitor also begs Rhea and Ranbir to not fire him.

"You cheap low-class person, now I have to inform you that when I am coming to the office. This is my office I can come whenever I want, you..." Rhea yells at the janitor but Ranbir interrupts her "Kishor Ji when the floor was wet why didn't you kept the warning of the wet floor?"

"Sir I had kept the board over there only but ma'am didn't see it." Kishor Ji said while pointing towards the board.

"Rhea when the warning is kept over there then why did you walk from here, it wasn't their fault it's your fault."

"But Ranbir..."

"Enough, everyone back to work and you come with me," Ranbir orders everyone and drag Rhea towards the elevator by holding her hand while saying the last part.

***

RANBIR'S CABIN

"What the hell is wrong with you Ranbir? How could you do this? You let those idiots go without saying anything. You supported them instead of your wife. How could you? What is wrong with you? What will others think that I have no importance in your life? Do you know how...."Rhea kept ranting from the moment she entered the cabin while Ranbir is sitting on his chair massaging his forehead.