Cracks

GREEN PARK

Aryan came out of his shocked state then looked at Shahana then at that boy then again at Shahana who was smiling at the boy and the boy as well was smiling at her, having it enough he shouted: "WHAT THE HELL?"

Shahana and Baby close their ears due to his shouting "Why the hell are you shouting? What happened?" Shahana asked,

"What happened? What happened to you why the hell are you calling him Baby?" Aryan shouted while giving him a hateful glare.

"What do you mean by why am I calling him baby it..." Shahana tries to explain but Aryan interrupted her "Keep your explanation to yourself, you are not calling him Baby, and that's final." Aryan said in a stern voice.

"Then what will I call him?" Shahana asked frowning at his behavior.

"Call him by his name but not baby," Aryan replied frustrated.

"Aree but baby is his name only."

"Call him with any other name his parents might have given him a name use that name." Aryan retorted with anger and irritation visible in his voice,

"Aree but.." Shahana tried to say, but baby interrupted her.

"Is he your brother?" Baby inquired while looking at both of them,

"NO" NO" Aryan and Shahana shouted together, looking at each other with wide eyes while Baby covered his ears due to this.

"Woah don't need to be so loud a small No would have been enough as well." Baby responded while removing his hands from his ear.

Listening to him both Shahana and Aryan became quiet and looked toward the ground avoiding looking at each other.

"Waise bro myself Bala Adhvand Bhabhudhia Yarlangadda." Baby said while smiling, listening to his name Aryan furrowed his brow and gave him a weird look "Is this your name or your whole family's name." Shahana elbowed him and gave him a glare but Baby laughed.

"Don't worry I get that a lot that's why everyone calls me BABY initials of all my name." Baby replied while looking at Aryan.

"Ooooo" Aryan gave an understanding look then looked toward Shahana and questioned, "How do you know him?"

"Aree during our first week me and Prachi got lost, so he helped us to reach our home," Shahana responded to him.

"Waise you both continue talking I have to leave, I just came to say hello, it's not every day we meet people from our country here. Okay bye."

"Hey, why don't you come to our house?" Shahana insisted while Aryan looked at her with a furrowed brow.

"Mujhse to kabhi aaise baat nahi ki, dekhte hi kaatne dodti hai or yaha isse itni pyaar se baat kar rahi hai." Aryan muttered which luckily Shahana didn't listen but Baby smiled listening to him.

"No I will come some other day, I have to meet My girlfriend." Baby said while stressing about 'my girlfriend'.

"Okay okay, then you should leave. It's bad to make a girl wait for that to your girlfriend it could become disastrous." Shahana said chuckling.

"Okay bye Shahana," Baby said then move towards Aryan and hug him while whispering in his ear "Nice choice bro and I am not your rival, but tell your feeling before someone really become your rival and take her away from you."

Aryan looked wide-eyed at him and he just returned a smile.

***

SHOPPING MALL