𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

WE STAY IN THE SAME PLACE DAD LEFT US IN CONTINUING TO WATCH THE AUCTION

"once, twice? "

-"sold to the russian friend."

i'm continuously looking around the room as the applauding continues.

an elevator dings to reveal that same dinosaur which helped us break out of the cage earlier moments before we met maisie.

suddenly it runs towards the crowd.

i look back to the elevator to see my dad hanging and running towards a man who's preparing to shoot the creature.

he gets ahold of the gun pointing it at the ceiling.

they then begin fighting each other which made me laugh earning a glare from my mom.

the dinosaur continues to run through the area bashing its head into anyone in its way.

my laughter suddenly disappears when begin to get flung up in the air.

chaos starts to take action as everyone is running away.

dad wins the fight against the original guy and then is face to face with mr. eli mills.

"get this thing out of here!" he shouts

dad pushes a man out the way to catch up with the moving cage holding the indoraptor.

once he reaches it her pulls the lever back staring at the growling creature.

mom looks back at both me and maisie and guides us out of the view.

WE MEET BACK UP WITH MY DAD
and i welcome him with a quick hug.

"dad, you're literally a badass." i inform him and he chuckles in response.

we continue running and we hear strained from behind us and a gun cocks
"don't.

i turn around.

it's eli mills and two other men.

"you two, you deserve each other. maisie come with me." he orders

"you got your money, now walk away." dad states

"oh, what are you gonna do, huh?"

"we're gonna stop this. all of it." mom tells him

"how?" he shouts

-"what, are you gonna go back in time before hammond decided to play god? you cant put it back in the box!"

"it's worth a try, mills." i say as the gunners eyes widen and the point their guns towards me