𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐲𝐧

ME AND CLAIRE FOLLOW ALONG ON THE LOOK FOR SANTOS

it would've been a silent journey if it wasn't for owen's constant call ins every few seconds.

"claire, do you you have her?"

i make my way down the stairs then look up to be face to face with the woman owen described very poorly.

claire jumps right into action running down the stairs grabbing a laser which was usually used to sedate out of control dinosaurs.

"aiden, catch." she shouts

i catch the laser and me and claire follow her trail; running through alleyway after alleyway after her constant attempts to lose us.
she barges into a building and runs up a set of stairs holding the banister.

claire opens the door and lets me in first as i run up the stairs with the woman in white still in my view
"mama." i hear from ahead followed with a child's cry.

i make my way into the room and santos turns around ending up face to face with both me and claire yet again.

she presses a button that's on her wrist which makes an odd noise.

"okay, okay, listen." claire tries to negotiate
santos throws any furniture in her reach at claire.

"no, no, no."

she then comes closer to claire and begins to push her out of the way while claire tries to use the laser. she then shoves her into a window causing it to break.

i come from behind her and hit her with a punch but to my surprise she bashes me into that same window.

great!

she tries to come closer to us as we back away and claire takes the opportunity to use the laser.

i breath in relief as she goes flying backwards.

claire stands up and so do i.

"claire-" i try to reason

"you don't use it on people." santos complains

"could've thought about that before you chucked us across the room." i complain back

"where's my daughters?" claire gets straight to the point

"she wasn't yours to begin with."