Arrival of New Dragons

As Jon lifts the egg, it feels cold to the touch though like freshly fallen snow yet the egg has a strange warmth to it. He could just tell that they weren't dead.

Jon looks back down into the chest to see that there were two more eggs. He replaces the egg back into the chest before running his hand over the other two eggs, getting the same cold warmth from them.

After finally getting over the shock at seeing three more dragon eggs, Daenerys reaches forward to lay her hand upon Jon's arm to get his attention.

"Not sure if you knew this but it required three sacrifices to hatch my dragons - the witch who cursed me, Drogo, and my stillborn son, Rhaego." Daenerys stops at the mention of Rhaego, his loss still affecting her. Jon pulls her into a gentle hug, knowing it may be something that Daenerys could never truly get over. After several moments, Jon releases Daenerys who thanks him with a soft smile upon her face.

"I admit that I grew fond of Drogo but I never truly loved him. Not like I love you. You are the only person that I have ever loved." Jon could not stop the smile from forming upon his face.

"I don't want you to have to go the same things I did to hatch my dragons." Daenerys also had an unnerving thought that she is afraid to say out loud. I am unsure if Jon is also an Unburnt like me. The thought of what will happen to him if he is not and does immolate himself... I don't want to lose him when I only just got him. There is a simple way to test it though. Daenerys reaches out and removes a lit torch from the wall. She approaches Jon with it, pointing its flame towards him. Jon glances at Daenerys, knowing what she is doing and slowly raises his hand - hesitating before reaching out and grabbing the end of the torch.

The moment he grabs the end of the torch, Jon instinctively closes his eyes. After a few moments, Jon opens his eyes to see that his hand is completely surrounded by the red-orange flames. He slowly retracts his hand out of the flames in both awe and interest. He raises the same hand to lay upon Daenerys' warm cheek. She tosses the torch a few feet to her right before embracing Jon in a tight hug before pulling back slightly to lay a soft kiss upon his lips.

"My love... my handsome dragon," she murmurs sweetly, tears welling in her eyes. "I should have known from the moment I saw you."

He chuckles. "Knowing before I even knew myself, though I suppose Drogon and Rhaegal knew." He hugs Dany closer, savoring the soft curves and radiant beauty of his wife.

After several minutes Jon releases Daenerys to turn back towards the chest while Daenerys moved to replace the torch. Jon stares down at the three eggs for a few moments before closing the chest, picking it up while motioning to Daenerys that she should lead them out. They immediately left the crypts, heading directly to the Godswood.

Daenerys comes across Grey Worm as they exit the crypts whom she gestures over and whispers in his ear. With a nod, he begins walking around talking to the various Unsullied standing guard. Once he speaks with them, they immediately set off towards the Godswood to ensure that Daenerys and Jon would not be seen or interrupted en route. Once all of the Unsullied had been deployed to their spots, Daenerys and Jon begin walking to the Godswood with Grey Worm at their rear.

When they arrive at the Godswood, Jon sets the chest down near the white tree. With a look from Daenerys, Grey Worm takes his leave to gather their councils to meet them there. Jon looks at Daenerys to see a confusing look upon her face. Daenerys glances at Jon while pulling his mother's letter from her pocket.

"Something that has been bugging me is how did your mother know about me? I believe that she had died before I was born." Daenerys questions while Jon gets a pensive look upon his own face.