ch 1 Flashback

All this is a flashback from 5 years ago.
Clive pov

Walking through the forest like usual. There had been frequent raids between our pack and our neighbouring pack.Our pack is one of the largest packs after shadow claw pack. There is a long history of rivalry between our packs.

Reaching my destination I put on my gloves and pinch my nose as the pungent smell hits my nose.As I start to clear out the bloodied dead bodies of the warrior wolves. The ongoing war between the packs has made my work harder. My petite form makes it harder to carry out the dead bodies of the buff men reeking of blood. My werewolf sense of smell made it worse. Yeah I am a werewolf - a weak omega to be exact. Omegas are on the bottom of the food chain and are treated like worthless sluts only for breeding.

I have never considered considered myself as weak because I know I am everything but weak. I may not be physically strong and buff but I am mentally resilient and strong willed. I was almost done with the cleaning up when the most sweetest and delicious smell I have ever smelt creeped into my nose; it was a mix vanilla and roses. "Mate" my wolf exclaimed. Before I even realising my body started to move by itself and I stood before an unconscious black medium sized wolf. I could tell it was young alpha of our enemy pack.

My wolf whimpered at site of our wounded mate. I was debating whether to help or ignore him; but soon I decided to carry him towards my rundown house because we both have one thing in common - hatred for my pack - Red Moon pack

I lived in outskirts of the pack. My hands and feet were freezing cold as I somehow carried my heavy mate on my back. It was a cold November morning around 4:30. My home was still a few miles far and I needed to hurry before the border guards spot me.

Oh my moon goddes it even started to snow. To hell with my bad luck. I can feel my wolf excited just by feeling the heartbeat of our mate on my back. Slowly I reached my home. I lived alone because my parents were killed by the alpha. My name is Clive Rydes 18 years old and am currently boiling water to clean myself and my mate whom I don't even know.

I change my clothes and light the fireplace because my house was a thin walled concrete with zero amenities. I take a damp towel and a bowl of hot water to clean the blood of the wolf. It's beautiful fur was stained with dried blood. I bring the last medicine bottle I am left with to apply on the wolf's wound. I have ointment with me all the time because I get beaten frequently by other wolves. I bandaged my mate and placed him near the fireplace. And I myself went to freshen up because all I smelled like was blood and corpses.