ch7 last day

(TW: mention of assualt not by main character can skip the last part)
Xander's pov

It has been five days since I last talked with Clive. It was my last day here and Clive isn't still talking much with me. Though he still interacts with me and helps me deal with my nightmares but I still feel that he is keeping his distance from me, hiding something.

Recently my wolf has also been acting up a lot more than usual. I don't know why he's so edgy and high on alert.My injuries have healed and Clive is still lost in his own trail of thoughts while washing the dishes.

Suddenly he placed the plate he was holding back into the kitchen sink. He looked up at me, making me blush. How long have I been staring at him. While I was having my thoughts not noticing Clive who now sat beside me placing a hand on my shoulder calling my name.

I got out of my trance and looked into his deep cloudy grey eyes which seemed to draw me in deeper. I unconsciously started to smile though I usually am described as cold and expressionless, I still smiled because I was happy being with Clive.

CLIVE'S POV

I have been calling him for a few minutes now but all this idiot is doing is smiling. Though he looks more attractive while smiling and my wolf feels satisfied to see his mate happy.
But I can't let him stay till tomorrow even if I want to stay in his embrace forever.

I can't let him know that I am his mate; I am not ready for another rejection. Also Adrian and his friends have been quite for a few days and not making any trouble for me, I still can't underestimate them.

Adrian is the beta in line of the red moon pack. His father became the beta after my family was killed. And I despise Adrian through the bottom of my heart. He likes to treat me as his toy whenever he's in a bad mood. And I have been getting a bad feeling today so I can't have Xander stay here any longer.

I touch his shoulder to get his attention and say

"I think you should leave in the evening when it gets dark and I live on outskirts so it won't be much of a problem for you to cross across the territories. Just make sure you don't draw anyone's attention."

I see Xander frown like shouldn't he be happy to be able to leave this shitty enemy territory though I'll miss him. My wolf feels depressed to let our mate leave but I know it's for the good . Xander is the alpha of the enemy pack and I, a recessive omega from enemy territory can't be his mate.

After saying what I wanted I started to get up and do some more cleaning.
That's when Xander's grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I was surprised and let out loud gasp. He made eye contact with me and looked pained and sad ; but why is he sad to leave I mean living here is dangerous and he can't even fullfil his dreams of becoming a great alpha staying here.

"Aren't you going to talk with me a little more because this is my last day here?" He said this time being much closer to my face.

I blushed as I felt his warm breath on my face, my wrist where he held me felt hot. I looked away from is charming black eyes which reminded of sheer darkness of a cold night but his eyes were warm as if begging the other person to look deep into them.

I tried to free my hand from his grasp and say something but all I couldn't frame any words. It was all so silent.

That's when we both heard distant footsteps coming towards the hut. Xander immediately pulled me close into his chest as if trying to shield me from the people outside. But pushed him and dragged him towards the bathroom because I very well knew who the intruders were.

Xander tried calming me down because he could tell I was very afraid of the people outside as body was trembling. I quickly pushed him into the bathroom.

"Do not come outside no matter what you hear" I said

"But can you first exp-" he tried to reason but I cut off by saying.

" No words Xander stay quiet "

(Can skip this part )

I closed the bathroom after that went towards the living room. All my fears were coming true and my body was trembling uncontrollably. Only a few people come to the outskirts of the pack and nobody does during the times of war especially. It must be Adrian and his friends having a tough time and want to vent out their frustration on me.

Soon enough I hear Adrian disgusting voice right outside my door.

"Open up little whore I know you can hear me. You don't want me to be more angrier" he commanded.

I could hear the snickers of his other two friends Cole and Matt. I cringed and slowly moved my hand towards the door knob.

With a heavy heart I turned the knob and could now see the malicious smirks on the males in front of me. Adrian was the first one to react. He reached his fist towards me and punched me hard on the stomach breaking a rib.

I was now on the ground while the others entered the house locking the door. I gather my strength and make my way towards them. That's when Adrian pulls my hair making my head  tilt backwards while wincing in pain.

"Did you miss my cock slut ?" He smirked asking me.

I spat on his face while pushing him far away from me. This made red with anger as paced towards quickly landing a hard slap on my face.

"Hold this bitch down" he commands his friends.

I hear the sound of unbuckling of belt and mentally prepare myself as I hear Adrian sneer.

" Let's see how much a attitude you will be left with afterwards".

I was pinned on the ground by Matt and Cole who were much stronger than me.

Then the feeling of helplessness and fear crept inside of me. I knew how this was gonna end.

My wolf was begging me to fight them and go look for our mate but I can't risk Xander's life... I had to endure, I deserved this.

As I felt Adrian thrust inside me and felt the blood drip down from my hole. I tried to hold back my tears and voice while he kept slamming himself in.

"Look who's enjoying this now" he comments

" Like a whore begging for my cock "

I hated this to the core but my body wouldn't listen and gave in to the pleasure. My wolf kept whining for it's mate inside my head.

************************************

I sincerely thank everyone for reading ❤️
And I mean it(seriously)

Also I know u r mad after reading this chapter but I will make up to you people in the future.

Lot's of love 😘
(Sorry for slow updates Just give me some time to get my shit together)