5. The start of something new

HARRY:
Oh shit! What did I just do? Way to screw everything up Harry! I panicked when she didn't move or react at all. Probably too much honesty in my confession. It was too late to back out now, I had put all my cards on the table and was at her mercy. I wondered if she realised the power she had over me in that moment. She slowly looked down, stood up and turned towards the window again. I could see her taking a few deep breaths and biting her bottom lip. I couldn't read her expression at all, and my heart sank before I decided to go for it. Not giving her up without a fight. I stood up and walked behind her. Slowly wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her from behind. I kissed her temple and felt her lean back towards me. "A penny for your thoughts?" I whispered. Feeling my voice getting caught in my throat. She turned around to face me and after a second she put her hands on my chest. I almost groaned at the sensation and my member woke up again. She trailed her hands up to cup my cheeks and leaned closer. "I want you too, in every way" she whispered before her lips met mine.

It took me a second to realize what she had said, and the fact that she was actually kissing me hit me hard. I immediately kissed her back and pressed her body against mine. I could feel a fire spreading across my body and my mind went blank. It was all just her, her, her. I put my fingers in her hair and tilted her head backwards. Locking eyes with her, I had to ask. "Are you sure about this? I'm not looking for a one night stand, I want the real thing. You and me, together in all aspects." She nodded and smiled, caressing my cheek with the back of her hand. "I'm sure. You and me together Harry" i looked for any sign of her playing with me or being unsure, but all I could see was honesty, sincerity and something I could only define as desire. She smiled at me and kissed me again. This time it was different. We were hungry for each other and it took all in me to not just rip her dress to pieces. "Jump" I whispered between kisses and she did just that and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to her bedroom and closed the door behind us. I continued to kiss her as I layed us down on her bed.

VICTORIA:
My body was on fire. Every touch of his skin, of his breath and his gaze were fuel to the fire he had ignited within me somewhere. His fingers started to caress down my sides and he trailed kisses down my neck. Nibbling on the skin as he went. I ran my hands across his bare back and could feel all his muscles. His skin was still slightly damp from the shower. He cupped my breast with one hand and pulled the dress down so he could suck on the other nipple. I moaned and arched my back, fucking hell that was hot. I could barely control my self. "You're absolutely gorgeous Vic" he said as he trailed further down with his mouth, his hands still playing with my breasts and squeezing my nipples. I moaned in return and he looked up at me before he parted my legs and kissed me right on my center. "I've been wanting to do this ever since I first saw you" he said as he removed my underwear, and I whimpered and grabbed his hair. He parted my lower lips and I could feel his breath hitting my entrance. He looked up at me as he started to lick around with his tongue and playing with my clit. I was a mess of whimpers and moans, arching my back and pushing my head further down in the mattress. My grib in his hair tightened and i started shaking when he stuck his tongue inside of me and started to fuck me with it. This was bloody amazing I thought before my mind went blank and all I could sense was the pulsing sensation between my thighs and the swirling in my stomach that let me know I was close, really close. Before I could say anything, it hit me in waves and I moaned out loud as my thighs squeezed against his head and held him their. Coming down I let my legs fall to the sides and pulled him up to me again, needing his kiss to ground me.

As he came up to me the towel became loose and I could feel his manhood against my upper thigh. I took him by surprise as I flipped us around so I was on top. He looked startled for a second but when I started to nipple his earlobe he closed his eyes and gasped shortly. "Your turn H" I whispered seductively. He kissed me hard before letting me continue to kiss down his neck and collarbones, down his chest and when I reached the butterfly I decided to trail the outline with my tongue before continuing. Judging by his increased moans and panting breaths he liked it. I kissed down his leaves on either hipbone before I finally reached his penis. It was inviting as hell. Thick and long, glistening with beads of precum at the tip. I licked my lips in anticipation and bit my lower lip as I looked up at him once more. He was eyeing me with the darkest green eyes I had ever seen. Filled with desire and trust. It made my heart skip a beat and I smirked at him before grabbing his hard-on and kissing down the vein om the side. "You don't have to do this. I'm too big for most people to take. I'm perfectly fine with a handjob babe" he said sincerely. Something about him calling me babe ignited my determination. I was gonna blow his mind.

I winked at him and kissed his tip softly before licking the precum away and as I ran my tongue around the end, he moaned out loud and threw his head to the side. I smiled to myself before starting to take him in. He was big and I could feel my mouth being filled and stretched out as I continued to go down. I bobbed my head a few times and came back up to lick around his tip again. I hollowed my cheeks as I went down again and relaxed my throat so I could go deeper. He groaned and moaned above me and one of his hands grabbed my head as he tried to steady himself. I bobbed my head a few more times and going down again I swallowed and hit his crotch with my nose. I had done it, he was all in and he was loosing it. He panted and moaned, arching his back. I swallowed again. "Fuck, Vic, babe, I'm gonna..." I did it again and he climaxed and came right down my throat.

As he came down from his high again he wrapped his arms tight around me and I felt so satisfied and safe, laying there in his embrace. He pulled the covers over us as we shared some tender kisses and just looked at each other. "I'm really happy you said yes" he whispered. "I'm happy you asked" i smiled back. We kissed some more before he slowly drifted off to sleep. I just laid there, studying his face, he looked so peaceful. Like any other normal guy, not a huge international superstar. But I guess that was now mine to explore. The private side of him, just Harry. I snuggled closer to him and fell asleep.

"Victoria? Have you seen Harry? He's not answering his..." the voice trailed off as I woke up. Standing in the doorway, with hanging jaws were Niall and Zayn. Louis came up behind them. "What's going on?" He asked before looking through the door. He started laughing and winked at me. "That didn't take long" he grinned and walked away again, followed by Zayn who hadn't said anything. Niall still looked stunned. "You found him" i grinned at him and snuggled into Harry again, he gripped me tighter even in his sleepy state and Nialls gaze softened. "He usually doesn't like to be the big spoon. Or to actually sleep next to anyone besides us boys." He stated as he looked at us and sighed. "We're getting ready to leave soon so you better wake up Mr. Handsome". And with that he was gone and the door closed again.

"He's right you know" Harry said softly and kissed my forehead. I kissed him on the tip of his nose and he schrunched it with a small giggle. I loved to see this carefree side of him. "I never sleep beside anyone, you're definately something special Vic". I didn't know how to respond to that, so I cupped his chin and kissed him with all the emotions I had. He was special too, and somehow I knew that it had nothing to do with his status or fame. This guy with his arms wrapped around me in my bed, was special for a completely different reason than the worldwide known Harry Styles. "Thank you" I said. "You're pretty special too. My private Hazza" I giggled as he attacked me with small kisses all over my face.