6. Last night

VICTORIA:
The rest of the week was amazing. We spent as much time together as possible, cooking together, snuggled together as we watched movies with the rest of the boys and Julia. I was happy. Genuinely happy, and it all had to do with the green eyed angel that slept in my bed every night. We hadn't gone all the way yet, but every night he had satisfied me one way or another, and I had returned the favor so to speak. No one had ever made me come as easily as he did. My body instantly recognised his touch and I was already half way there when he played with my nipples. Only downside to my bliss, was the fact that the boys were going back on tour tomorrow. My heart broke at the thought, but I tried to focus on enjoying his company as long as I could. He seemed distant tonight, and I could only guess that he felt it too. We had just gone to my bedroom a bit early, wanting to be alone together without the other guys. Harry hugged me tight and buried his head in my neck. "I don't want to go Vic. I've never felt this way about touring, I always love to do it." He said into my hair, squeezing me tighter. "I know Hazza. I don't want you to go either. I'm gonna miss you so much." I managed to get out, feeling almost choked up at the realization that this was how it had to be if we were in a relationship. His job took him all over the world and I had to share him with everyone else. I moved us to the bed and layed us down, his grib still tight around me.

"Be mine babe? Be my girlfriend and wait for me, please." He looked at me with hopeful eyes and on the verge of tears. "Ofcourse baby, i would love to be your girlfriend. I don't want anyone but you so the rest is easy. I'll wait, I'm here whenever you need me." I said as I cupped his face and put our foreheads together. A huge smile spread across his face and his eyes were tingling with happiness and...love maybe. I dared to hope that he had started to fall for me, as I had for him. There was no denying it any longer. I had falling in love with Harry Styles, and not the superstar version. He started to kiss me tenderly and I poured as much love as I could into kissing him back. He started trailing his fingers down my body and our kiss got heated. I moaned as he bit on my earlobe and we started to lose our clothes somewhere in the make out session. He had already seen me naked but this felt different. He stopped for a second and caressed my cheek carefully before he pressed a tender kiss to my forehead. "You're special to me Vic, really special. I hope you know that?" He whispered and I could only nod before he kissed me deeply.

Harry moved to lay between my legs and even if we'd been in this position before it seemed different. He kissed down my chest and played with my nipples before placing his body completely on top of mine and resting on his elbows on either side of my head. He ran his fingers through my hair and cupped my face as he kissed me again. "Do you want to go all the way tonight?" I asked him as I placed my legs around his back and my hands grabbed his shoulders and started playing with the curls in the back of his neck. "We don't have to babe, I just want to be with you in any form for as long as possible." "I smiled at his sincere words, and then smirked. I lifted my head up to bite on his earlobe and whispered seductively. "Then be with me as my boyfriend and make love to me Hazza." He moaned and buried his head in my neck, gently biting my shoulder and I giggled at the feeling. "You're making me loose control sweetheart." He mumbled. "Please do" i smirked and put my arms above my head, inviting him to take charge and use my body for his pleasure. The look in his eyes darkened before he took a shaky breath and collected himself. "No babe, tonight I want to remember clearly. And show you how much you mean to me". He entwined our fingers on one hand and ran his other hand down my cheek and down my side, playing with my breast on the way. I moaned and felt the fire within me igniting. God I wanted this man so much. His fingers duck between my folds and he put them inside of me to spread my wetness. He gasped as he felt my arousal and kissed me deeply as he started to streched me a bit before he aligned himself up. I could feel his tip at my entrance and i tried to saviour every moment, but all I really could focus on was the look of pure love and desire he gave me as he started to push in slowly and then he kissed me deeply again.

HARRY:
Fuck. This was the definition of heaven I thought as I gently slid into her heat. Taking my time as to not hurt her and letting her adjust to my size. Somehow it seemed like I fitted perfectly and the sounds she made were enough to drive me to the edge. She was my girlfriend, this wasn't sex, it was lovemaking and I wanted it to last so I paused when I buttomed out deep within her. I groaned as I laid on top of her, as connected as could be and swelled in the feeling of her skin against mine and the smell of her flowery bodywash. I was gonna miss her so much. I pulled myself away from those thought and focused on making tonight special. I kissed her neck and she grabbed my hair and tugged on it, as I slowly pulled almost all the way out and then gently inside again. She moaned my name and wrapped her legs around my thighs as to pull me impossibly closer. She felt it too, this indescribable connection between us on every level.

As I continued to thrust into her and started to build up a slow rhythm it hit me. I was in love with this amazing woman beneath me. No doubt about it in my mind. She was everything to me and I couldn't loose her, like ever! As she started panting and moaning louder it took all in me to not come right then, but to hold it off. Her pleasure was more important, and by the sound of it she was close. I picked up the speed a bit and changed the angle to go deeper. She gasped and moaned again and I kissed her neck and bit her nipples before I picked up the speed a bit more, raising myself up on straightened arms and she threw her head back into the pillow and her hands grabbed my arms tightly. Her legs started to shake and she panted and screamed my name as she came. Her walls clenched around me and made me loose the last bit of control. I groaned as I released inside of her and almost collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me, still panting. I looked at her beautiful face. Eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her lips. I kissed her tenderly as soon as I had caught my own breath just a bit. "That was amazing" she whispered and I smiled and agreed. That was for sure the best I had ever had.

VICTORIA:
Oh my god! This guy was the best lover I had ever had. It was like he could sense exactly what I needed and when. I wrapped my arms closer laid there for a bit, in comfortable silence and just relishing in the intimacy between us. My fingers ran through his hair mindlessly and I almost thought he had fallen asleep all cuddled up to my side. "I love when you play with my hair" he said and kissed my belly. His fingers started to gently run across my abdomen, almost mindlessly and barely touching me. He moved his head so his nose was tucked under my chin and took a deep breath. As he exhaled he let his fingers run downwards and I could feel the tingle when he started playing with the hair on top of my sex. "If you keep doing that, you're gonna have to finish it" I said with a small giggle, which turned into a moan as he slid his fingers between my folds. "I was hoping you would say that" he said as he pressed his hardening lenght into my thigh and began to nipple on my neck, making his way to my sweet spot. He was gonna be the death of me, I was sure of it. But until then I wanted to make the most of it. He groaned deeply as I tugged at his hair to bring his lips to mine, kissing him fiercely. I pushed him down on the bed and moved on top of him, his arms wrapped around my back before one of them grabbed my neck to pull me closer. I grinded down on him a few times, hearing his moans getting louder each time, and I moaned in unison as I slid down his lenght in one go.