Chapter 29: The dog won't stop barking.

“Oh, so you have woken up, young miss.”

When Sabrina opened her eyes, her servant, Grace greeted her.

Sabrina was on the ground with her body lying on the back of the temple and next to her was Grace sitting on the ground.

“.... Grace? Why are you here?” Sabrina said as she slowly raised her body up while rubbing her eyes.

“Hm? Isn't it natural for me to be here, no?” Grace answered, shrugging. “I’m your servant after all.”

Sabrina furrowed with it. She knew what statement she was in— she slept outside her room and spent the night outside; at the back of the temple. When she first woke up, no one looked or searched for her. But now, Grace suddenly appeared.

“Let’s hurry up and take a bath, young miss. The clothes you wore are dirty.” Grace said.

Sabrina looked at the sky. The three moons have disappeared and a bluish sky starts to glow.

‘Morning already?’ Sabrina thought, disappointed that she woke up early.

Sabrina then stood up and cleaned her clothes with a slight move from her hand.

“Then let's return.” She declared while mumbling some words as she walked.

“The experience of sleeping on the tiles outside is nice, I must say.”

◆◇◆

“So why did you run away? Miss Elsteel.”

A young man with brown hair— a color more brighter than mine, was sitting on the table with a tea cup in his hand.

The butler of his family gave me a signal and I sat on the chair opposite to his.

‘This scene already happened. Indeed.’

The table, it was plane. Only a small plate with a teacup was on there and I somehow felt dismayed.

‘And here I thought there were some cookies or cakes here.’ I ranted inside my head.

“What's your answer, the young miss of Elsteel? Should I call your mother to answer in your stead?” A mocking tone, but it sounded just natural in a tea party.

This brat sounds annoying.

I can feel my vein throbbing in the temples of my head listening to his voice.

Looking at the teacup in front of me, I touched the tea bare handedly and the young man was surprised and disgusted at what I had done.

“W-What impolite thing are you doing?!”

“Me? Mah, don't mind.” I responded. “I was just checking the temperature and unfortunately, it's too hot and I can't throw it in your face.”

With my answer, he was both flabbergasted and astounded.

Even the Butler close to the door of the room was left agape.

“HOW RUDE!”

I already touched the tea and it feels dirty if I drink it.

‘What a waste.’ I should ask Grace to make sweets for me.

“H-HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?”

Why is this dog keep barking? He's very loud even though we're just facing each other.

I'm already in a bad mood because I got inside this world without my permission and now, a mere puppet of the novel was shouting at me?

I grabbed the cup that has tea, and within a second, a shattering of glass can be heard inside the room.

“W-W-WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” He shouted. I think you're the one who's crazy here, young man.

I stood up and withdrew from my seat.

“Ray, right? Next time we talk, please talk with me with a gentle and natural tone like I did. Or else next time, that wall that got stained by the tea will be you.” I said to him with a smile, but my eyes weren't

The Butler, the oldman was about to come closer to us and aid his master but I glared at him and he stopped his movements.

I then shifted my head back to the young man who can't seem to believe what just happened, or rather surprised that I threw the teacup that contained a hot tea behind him.

“I’m very kind, right? Then farewell. I shall go. I still have a things to do.” I said in a majestic tone lifting the tip of my dress with a slight bow.

Before I closed the door of the room, he shouted.

“I WILL BROKE MY ENGAGEMENT WITH YOU!!” 

I raised my hand midway and gestured to him as if I'm in my disposal.

“Feel free to do that.”

◆◇◆

○↛ Inside the Solar Room. ↚○

Or so I thought.

Now, I was yet inside in another room where my two parents were sitting in front of me.

My parents? No, they're Sabrina's but let me call them like that since it's tiring to call them ‘Sabrina’s mother and father’.

I'm Sabrina anyways.

Both of them were sighing in desperate and regret while looking.

“What have you done Sabrina....”