Chapter 36: Sabrina's philosophical words

“b-but......”

Rehecard’s mouth was trembling in synchronization with his shakey gestures as he tried to respond to Sabrina, who apparently looked at him in disdain.

“You know...” Sabrina said. “I once read a book, and there was a saying <What worries you, master you>”

“....What does it mean..?” Rehecard replied.

The two listeners, Grace and Rehecard, were thrilled by the quotations they heard for the first time. Hearing Sabrina speaking that, they expected something......

“I don't know.” Sabrina answered in a declaring tone. “That doesn't mean I read it, I understand it.”

““.......””

Her answer leaves Grace, who was curious the most in dismay and annoyed a little bit.

“hahaha...” Rehecard was left in an awkward state, so he just laughed to let it pass.

Just then, someone knocks at the door grabbing all their attention as the sound of the doorknob being twisted follows by.

The door opened and a wide tray was placed at the top of a table with wheels being pushed by someone who doesn't look like the butler who said he'd bring a tea at all.

Rehecard was the first one to notice. He jolted in surprise on his seat and his emotions were being stirred. Annoyed, embarrassed and confused.

Grace already noticed it, from the way to the knocking etiquettes, she knew it was different from the start. Nonetheless, she kept a straight face and this change doesn't need the young miss to be informed about.

The person with a wheeled tray then barges inside the room with a complete set of warm tea.

But the person wasn't old like what butlers mostly do. He was, perhaps, a child in fact. But his maturity and height makes him look like an adolescent boy on the verge of coming to his adulthood.

With a brown hair that is more vibrant and brighter than that of Sabrina, the three of them could tell who this person serving them tea is.

The tea with a warm steam floating, and with an amazingly beautiful smell, was placed at the table in front of all their chairs.

With three vacants of seat between Sabrina and Rehecard, the man who served them tea took a seat beside Sabrina.

Meanwhile, the young miss was conscious on what's happening, but her mind was stuck on something. 

‘Who said that saying again? Ermmmm I forgot it...’ She kept on thinking that.

Noticing a man took a seat beside her, and with a tempting warm scent coming from the tea in front of her, her attention was brought back to the room.

“Hey butler.” Sabrina said to the man beside her. “Give me that tea.”

Rehecard was speechless and Grace was stunned. The man's eyebrows did furrowed too. All because of Sabrina.

“? Ehem.” The man falsely cleared his throat. “I am Ray Bourghess.”

The man's voice didn't ring a bell at Sabrina's small head at all.

“Hm? Okay then. Ray, go give me that tea.”

Grace was in trouble. She wanted to shake the young miss to gain her right mind again but she couldn't.

Rehecard was trying to hide his laughter so hard that Sabrina shifted her gaze to him.

“What’s the matter Rehecard? I thought you were embarrassed or nervous, no?” Sabrina asked.

“N-nothing.” He replied then withdrew from his seat and stood up. “I’ll hand you this tea instead.”

“No. Rehecard just stay back and be silent.”

‘What’s going on?’ Sabrina was kind of perplexed looking at the both of them arguing. ‘Why is this man taking a seat beside me addressing Rehecard in an inappropriate way?’

They were having a small fight.

“You took so long to give her that cup of tea so I will instead.”

“I am more closer Rehecard.”

Thirsty and tired Sabrina was, she extended her hand not minding the business beside her and grabbed the teacup where all the tempting scent was coming from.

With a slight blow of air from her small mouth to cool it off, she drank it slowly and—

“Why do you always fight me, brother?”

Sabrina’s ear had picked a word that piqued her interest as she enjoys the tea.

‘Brother? Rehecard’s brother?? T-then.. Don't tell me.....’

Oh crap.