•|| ten ||•

⚠️ Mature Content Alert ⚠️

They both grinned like maniac seeing the room.

"We got the room. Yippee!!" Isha said removing her beige overcoat and threw it on sofa.

"Yess. Yippee" Akarsh also imitated her and removed his suit jacket and threw it on the sofa.

Isha was standing beside the bed while Akarsh stumbled on his feet and fell on the couch.

"I am feeling hot Akarsh" Isha whined.

"Me too. Me too" He said nodding his head vigorously.

"I am removing m-my d-dress" Isha said tucking out her top from her skirt.

In a swift motion, Akarsh came in front of her and held her hand stopping her from removing her dress.

"D-don't"

"Whyyy?? I am feeling hot." Isha whined.

"Because I w-will not be a-able to control m-myself" He said looking intensely in her eyes.

"T- then don't" Isha replied in a low seductive voice.

"We a-are drunk" Akarsh said bringing her face close to his by keeping his hand on her nape.

Isha was holding the collar of his shirt tightly in her fist because of the sexual tension between them. Their lips were just few centimetres away.

It was always like that between them. A lot of sexual tension but they controlled on their desires. But today they both are drunk and burning in desire.

"Doesn't matter" Isha said grazing her lips upon his.

Her fingers fumbled upon the buttons of his shirt while his fingers were caressing her bare waist creative a havoc on their minds.

In no time, they both were on the bed , only in their undergarments with Akarsh hovering over Isha.

He dipped his head and started leaving kisses from her jawline to her neck. He stopped on her neck and started nibbling there. Then he moved his tounge there to lessen the pain.

All the time Isha had her eyes closed feeling the pleasure rippling throughout her body. Her hands were roaming on his muscular back.

He started nibbling and sucking all over neck leaving his marks.

Coming down, he slipped the strap of her black bra and kissed on her shoulder blade. He did the same with the other one.

His hands moved backwards, unhooked her bra and threw it in the room.

His pupils dilated seeing her full and round mounds with the red perky nipples standing out for his attention.

He groaned looking at them while Isha averted her gaze from his face due to shyness.