•|| thirteen ||•

Isha groaned feeling the sunlight falling on her face

Isha groaned feeling the sunlight falling on her face. She groaned and digged her face more into the pillow.

She frowned as she felt the surface hard. She moved her hands around the pillow.

She opened her eyes abruptly when she felt that she is touching a person, more specifically, a hard chest, rather than a soft pillow.

Akarsh opened his eyes when he heard a feminine shriek.

"Leave me Akarsh" Isha shouted and nudged him in his stomach.

"What the hell?" He mumbled huskily, adjusting his view.

They both pulled away from each other covering their bodies,as soon as they gained consciousness . They turned their face away and looked around the room. Their dresses were scattered torn and vase was on the floor broken.

"Fuck" Akarsh cursed closing his eyes and leaned on headboard. He groaned remembering everything happened between them last night.

Isha cried in pain when she tried to sit up as pain erupted in lower body.

"Are you okay??" He asked seeing her in pain.

She looked at him. Then her eyes moved towards his neck , chest and stopped at his v line. His whole body was covered with hickies and nail marks. She could conclude that they had a very wild night from all this.

She also remembered everything though some were clear whereas some were in blur. She remembered that slept nearly in dawn and only because she passed out of exhaustion otherwise his beast husband still had lot of stamina.

She felt angry at him , at herself for whatever happened. She had been drunk many time before but never in her life she had drunken sex.

Akarsh was looking at her expressions, with an expressionless face.

Itna kuchh ho gaya aur ye banda abhi bhi expressionless hai !!

(So much happened and this guy is still expressionless)

Isha thought.

She angrily snatched the blanket leaving him naked.

Her eyes widened seeing him hard.

Is he even serious??

She thought looking down at him.

He raised his eyebrow in question.

"It's a morning wood. It's common in men for your information." He said in his emotion less voice.

She covered herself with blanket and went inside the washroom limping.

He shaked his head at her. His eyes went to the bedsheet which had blood on it .

She is virgin.