•|| eleven ||•

"Fuck" 

"Fuck" 

Yuvaan cursed as soon as he heard from his assistant that media got to know about his location.

He doesn't want people to know about Arvika and twins. They will not be able to handle paparazzi.

"Let's go back to the car. Media is here. We will go to another restaurant." He said to them.

They all sit back in the car.

"We are not going to any restaurant anymore." Arvika declared.

"What do you mean??" Yuvaan asked confused.

"What I means is that we will dine but I'll decide the place. Now turn left from here" She said guiding him.

"Are you sure we will not get caught??"

"Hundred percent sure"

"Okay then"

After fifteen minutes, they reached their destination which left Yuvaan confused.

"I think we are at the wrong address. There is restaurant here" He said looking sideways.

"Who said we will dine in restaurant?? See, that's the place where we are going to eat." Arvika said pointing to the dhaba (roadside restaurant).

"Are you serious?? This place is not even hygienic. What if someone will recognise me?? There is not even private area."

Arvika clicked her tounge in annoyance.

"Here no one will recognise you Yuvaan. You are not even that famous"

"Oh really !! You also know that I am very famous. So shut up with your sarcasm" Yuvaan scoffed.

"Whatever... Let's go V's. If you want you can join us, if not then it's your wish"

Arvika stepped out of the car and opened the door of backseat for twins.

"Let's go Yuvi. Daljeet uncle makes best aloo paratha (potato stuffed chapati)" Vanshika pouted.

"Fine"

They all settled on the chair which were kept around khaat (cot) except Yuvaan.

He was looking at the chair keenly.

"It's dirty"

Arvika huffed at his antiques.

"Are you for real Yuvaan?? This place is in open that's why there is dirt" She stood up and made him sit on her chair while herself sat on the other one.

"Paa jii!! Aaloo paratha, mutton biriyani, paneer butter masala ,chilly mushroom, tandoori masala chaap, chiken , raita aur lassi..."

Arvika turned towards Yuvaan who was looking at her jaw dropped.