𝐔𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲

Jacaerys Velaryon X Female OC

Started; November 7th 2022

Published; November 28th 2022

Finished; Season one finished December 12, 2022

----------------------------------------------------------------------

!!𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 (𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖), 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis!

𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧, is a girl whose to be betrothed to one of the Velaryon's. Her family is well I mean was one of the most important families in the seven realms, back in the day her mother 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧 used to be friends with 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙚𝙣 back her mothers childhood years. 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 is getting betrothed to 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖𝙨 son 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣 who will be come heir to the iron throne once 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 dies.

The real reason her parents are deciding to marry her off are because they are falling in deep debt and are failing they're kingdom. They need this marriage to go through so they can run away and start again. Even though they have other children, the oldest is 𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖 𝙇𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧, then there's 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚, then the second youngest 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧 and then the youngest 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧. As you can tell her father 𝘾𝙮𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙧 has had no luck getting a son. Her mother is currently with babe once again hoping it will be a boy to save the family.

𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖 is yet to be wed, her mother is trying to find the most perfect suitor for her. Originally she was supposed to get married off to 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 but instead it was 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 who got chosen. She does her best to learn new things, she promises to be faithful and do whatever her husband would like. But she wishes to be happy, thats all she wants. 𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖 has never felt happiness, not when her siblings were born, not on her birthday, not being a princess she's just never felt it before. Her day of birth was June 8th 110.