𝐈𝐈. 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙩 (𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏)

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[CHAPTER TWO; Earned it]

(This chapter will include smut so If you don't like it I suggest you skip to the next chapter)

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, after the feast and the wedding. Sophie said goodbye to her family and went to go get ready for Jace.

Sophie's mother told her she must please her man in order to be a good wife. Sophie was honestly kind of afraid of everything. She stripped herself and sat on the bed waiting for Jace.

Sophie was thinking "What if he thinks I'm not prepared?!" 

"What if he really doesn't like me?!?"

"What about if he hates me for being bad at fucking?!!" 

Jace entered the room, and his eyes widened. "Wow, Sophie. I-" 

Sophie pulled the covers on top of herself "Jace I'm so sorry, I thought that we would fuck cause it's our wedding night! But if you don't want to we don't have to."

"No Soph! It's not that, I've just never seen a woman nude before." Jace confessed. 

"I understand that, let's just go to bed." Sophie says.

Jace walked over to the bed and pulled her body towards his. "I'm not saying I don't wanna fuck."

He pulls her in for a kiss passionately, the covers fall off her body.

He looks at her body in all its glory. Jace pulls his head away gazing her body."Sophie you're gorgeous." 

"Thank you, love." She pulled him back in.

He pulled away and ripped his clothes off, throwing them on the ground. 

Jace got on top of her putting his member in. 

"Fuck-" Sophie moaned.

Jace went at a fast pace.

"Sophie, I'm going to make you scream my name." He whispered in her ear.

Jace took his member out, spit on his hand, and started rubbing Sophie's vagina. 

Sophie grabbed the sheets.

"Do you like that my future queen?" He teased. 

"OH MY GOD YES-" She cooed.

Sophie sat up and pushed Jace back down.

Getting on top of him, riding him like a horse.

She bounced up and down on him. 

He grabbed her nipples and started sucking on one.

She started bouncing faster.

"SOPHIE!" "JACAERYS!" They both screamed each other's names. 

Jace and Soph both ended up cumming all over each other, getting it on the bed sheets.

"Wow, Soph that was great." Jace said. He kissed her passionately.

They both slid under the covers.

"Jace, I'm sorry if I wasn't the best this was my first time." Sophie apologized.

He turned towards her "Soph, you have nothing to apologize about. You did fantastic!" 

She kissed him. "Jace, I think I will love you forever."

"I think I'll love you forever too Soph."

𝐀/𝐍

Hi guys! This is my second ever smut chapter I've ever done! Honestly I'm not the best at writing it so I think I cringed a bit! But I hope you guys enjoyed it, but yeah sorry if it's not the best! Anyway I can't wait to see you guys in the next chapter! Love you.

love Moon♡