𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝘿𝙤

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[Season One Episode Nine; The Green Council]

[CHAPTER SEVEN;  Look What You Made Me Do]

(This chapter will include very serious topic like ab*se so if you don't want to read that I suggest you skip to next chapter, thank you and enjoy<3)

𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝘼𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝘼𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙.

She opened the door to see Aemond inside Francesca. "Mother!" He shouted.

"Oh my god!" Alicent gasped, she ran out of the room and shut the door.

Francesca got out of bed and put on a green gown. Aemond put on his clothes too. He walked over and opened the door. "Mother what is it?" He whinged.

"Well Aemond, your father. He's dead." Alicent sighed.

"Oh shoot." Aemond said, his eyes widdened. "Have you sent a raven to Rhaenyra?" He asked.

"No, your father's last breath was he wanted Aegon to be king." Alicent said.

Aemond questioned."He did? It doesnt seem like he would want tha-" "-Well he did! So its done, do you know where he is?"Alicent interrupted. 

"No mother, I don't but-"

"Well than. You and Ser Cristion will go looking for him. So go to Ser Cristion at once!" Alicent snapped. 

She walked away.

Aemond closed the door and had a shocked look on his face. "Darling, are you okay?" Francesca asked.

"My father's dead, and my brother will be king." He said as he stood there in shock.

Francesca came over to him and put her hands on his face. "Babe, I'm so sorry." She comforted.

He pulled her hands off. "I have to go find him. I'll see you later." He left the room. 

Francesca opened the door to see him rush down the hall.