𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙚

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[Episode Ten Season One; The Black Queen]

[CHAPTER EIGHT; Don't Blame Me]

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.

Jay walked down the stairs to see Luke and Rhaenyra talking about Ser Vaemond and Driftmark. "Good morning, my princess, Luke." Jay said. 

Rhaenyra walked towards Luke and said. "Let's continue this conversation later." She kissed his forehead. "But Luke, remember I'm everything but perfect."

Rhaenyra walked off. Jay looked around and went over to Luke. "Good morning handsome." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning Jay." He said.

"How have you been feeling darling?" She asked.

"I'm fine." He hesitated.

Sophie and Colette rushed down the stairs. "Jacquette, mother's going to be here any second!" Sophie worried.

Jay grabbed Lukes's hand and said "Coming! Soph go on, I'll follow you!"

Sophie and Colette turned around and headed to the main room. 

Jay and Luke followed behind.

Annora arrived at the castle. Rhaenyra, Daemon, and Jace stood behind them.

The knights accompanied Annora to the main room. "Introducing lady Annora Randi Vitomir."

"Girls," Annora said. She walked towards them with a soft smile.

Jacquette dropped Luke's hand. "Mother. How are you holding up?" Jay asked.

"I'm struggling. But how are you girls feeling?" Annora asked. 

"Well mother, we are okay but I have something to tell you. Francesca-"