𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝙄 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙖𝙙

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[Season One Episode 8 P1; Lord Of The Tides]

[CHAPTER THREE; I Did Something Bad]

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, Sophie was so in love with him. Literally, everything he did she loved. She loved his hair, eyes, smile, and his compassionate personality. She just was head over heels for this man.

Sophie's parents had to go on a trip because of royal business, so her sisters are coming to stay with her and Jace's family. 

Sophie rolled over and tried to reach for Jace "Good morning love." she yawned.

"Jace?" She opened her eyes to see he wasn't there. 

She threw on a robe and walked out of her room. "Jacaerys?" she shouted throughout the hall. 

Sadly she woke Luke up. "Sophie, I'm trying to sleep are you okay?" he said coming out of his room at the end of the hall. 

"Lucerys I'm so sorry! Please go back to sleep I'm fine!" Sophie assured him.

He rubbed his eyes "Alright." and went back to his room.

Sophie went to the main room where he was talking with Rhaenyra. She rushed down the stairs.

"Jacaerys, you didn't tell me you were leaving your room!" Sophie lectured him.

"Sophie I can go wherever I want darling." He grabbed her face. "Good morning love." he kissed her. 

Rhaenyra walked towards Sophie. "Sophie, your sisters will be here any minute I suggest you get ready my dear."

"Oh shit!" She ran up the stairs and put on a gown, did her hair, and chose the perfect shoes.