𝐕𝐈. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[CHAPTER SIX; Wildest Dreams]

𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮.𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙩. She realized Francesca stayed behind, not knowing why.

She knocked on Sophie's door. "Soph? I need to talk to you." 

"Come in, Jay." Sophie replied.

Jacquette opened the door and walked over to her bed. "Sophie, Francesca isn't here. Where did she go?" She asked.

Sophie put her hands on top of Jacquette's. "Jacquette, we need to talk. Francesca decided to stay behind, she told me that she needed a fresh start to be someone else for a while." Sophie said with a sad look on her face.

"Did she tell you when she's coming back?! If she's going to be okay?!?" She worried.

Sophie sighed. "I'm not sure, but right now I need to focus on you. Do you know why I was so late to dinner last night?" 

"No, why?" Jacquette questioned.

"Well, mother sent me a raven. Father has been in an accident and most likely he won't survive." Sophie snivelled.

Jacquette's eyes started to water. "Bu-t-t-." She busted out into tears. "How did this happen?" She wailed.

"Father was going out hunting with his friends and they were drunk. So father also decided to get drunk but father fell down a mountain that was covered in rocks and ended up breaking some very important bones. The maesters say he has a very low chance of survival." Sophie sniffled.

Jacquette cried "But they are bones, they shall heal right?!"

"If it was just bones they could but he really messed his body up Jacquette, some of his organs were really damaged too. So mother will come up here when he dies and we can hold his funeral here." Sophie wept.

Jacquette got up and started pacing. Trying to deny it. "But he cannot die! You cannot just plan his death, Sophie he's-"

Sophie hugged Jacquette, and Jacquette just started sobbing uncontrollably. Making them fall to their knees.