pizza at 3am

I suddenly came up with a "Hey i noticed you have been up at 3am for a few days straight and i accidentally ordered 4 pizzas so would you like a pizza" AU so here ya go, hope you enjoy :)

Also, sorry for not updating for so long, but I've had my final exams, got graduated, had a judo camp, walked in crutches, all that stuff but I'm working on the storylines of 2 multichaptered fics right now, so there will be more fics in the future :D

Dean was just about to get himself some dinner when someone knocked on the door. At first, he just wanted to ignore it. It was 3 am, who the hell was even up at that time? Then, he slowly walked to his door, hoping it was not someone who was there to kill him. As soon as he opened the door, he saw someone completely different.

The guy at the door was somewhat smaller than him, looked around the same age, wearing something that Dean would describe as 'not even wanted to be seen dead in', and he was holding... pizza boxes? Dean didn't remember ordering pizza.

"I'm sorry," the boy started, and he smiled shyly. "You don't know me, but I kind of accidentally ordered too many pizzas, and I noticed you have been awake around this time quiet frequently past days so maybe you'd like a pizza?"

Dean realized he hadn't said anything so he quickly adjusted himself and held the door open. "Yeah, sure, I mean, why not? Come in," he invited.

The boy looked dumbstruck, trying to say something. "You mean, as in, come in?" he finally asked, a red blush was creeping on his cheeks. Dean thought it was amazingly adorable.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? It's quite cold in the hallway, if you ask me, especially when you're..." he looked down again, and yes he was right. "Not wearing shoes or anything," he finished and smiled.

The boy smiled shyly again, and slowly stepped into Dean's apartment.

"Sorry for the mess," Dean apologized. "I haven't really cleaned up or anything, I just came home. But make yourself at home, please."

He went to the bathroom to wash his face to make him at least a bit more presentable. "Thanks for coming by the way, I was just wondering what I should get for dinner!" he shouted to the living room.

When he came back, the boy had decided for the small couch to sit on, the pizza boxes still in his hands. "I have two pepperoni and two bacon pizzas, I don't know of you like any of those?" he asked, shifting so Dean could sit next to him.

"I'll take the bacon first, thank you," Dean replied, taking a box from the guy and putting the other two on the table. "Now, how about you tell me your name? I don't remember seeing you here before?" he hungrily took a bite, and damn this was good pizza.

"Well," the boy started, also taking a bite. "My name is Castiel, and I have only lived next to you for maybe two weeks by now," he took a moment to swallow. "I have college so that's probably why you have never seen me."

Dean nodded. "I'm Dean, I've lived here for maybe a year now, nice to meet you," he said. "May I ask why you are awake at 3 am when you have college or..?"

The boy, Castiel, laughed. It was a shy laugh, but it was a laugh. "I actually can't really sleep well, so sometimes I just go with it and order pizza and yeah.. That's also why I am in my pajamas and barefoot, you probably have asked that yourself too."

Again, Dean nodded. "I did, actually. Are you by any change wondering what the hell I am doing up at 3 am?"

"Well, I thought of asking it, but I didn't want to be rude or anything," Castiel admitted.