Playboy~

Ship- Hopekook
Smut- Oh yeah yeah yeah~
Male preg~
Genre- angst(little)

Hoseok looked at the scene in front of him, with a disgusted and so done face. He just opened the door of his class and the very first thing in the morning which he saw is, the famous playboy of seoul medical college, The Jeon jungkook, is busy fucking the brains out of a girl. 

"A-ahh jungkook, r-right there!" The girl said at which jungkook chuckled a little.

"Such a slut you are hmm? Like daddy's cock inside your pretty hole a lot huh whore?!" Jungkook said and increased his pace, making the girl cry out in pleasure. 

Hoseok clicked his tongue inside of his mouth, finally gaining the couple's attention. 

Jungkook glared at him with disgusted gaze, and hoseok very well know the reason of it.

"What the hell you are doing here faggot?!" Jungkook said in his deep voice, at which hoseok gave him a mocking chuckle. 

"What students do in college jeon?" He said.

Jungkook himself out and zipped his pants. He glared at the other boy, who's standing fearlessly in front of him.

The girl also wore her clothes and stood there silently. 

"Out" Jungkook said to that girl, at which she looked at him wide eyes.

"W-what?" She said.

"I said out hana!" 

"B-but you said that after that you will go on a date with me as we are couple now." She said with tear filled eyes, at which jungkook gave her a mocking chuckle.

"Really? Do you think that I will date an ugly whore like you? My standards are not that low darling." He said making

"B-but you said that I am the prettiest girl you have ever seen!" She said nearly shouting.

"I lied darling. Now fuck off from here." he said making the girl scoff at him.

"I should have known that a playboy like you can never love anyone." She said and left from there. Now, its only jungkook and hoseok left alone in that class. 

Jungkook kept glaring at him while hoseok just rolled his eyes and walked towards his seat.

He sat there while totally ignoring the other's gazes, who's boring holes in his back. 

Suddenly, hoseok felt a tight group on his arm which made him stand from his seat, and in no time he was thrown on the desk. 

Hoseok glared at the person who did this, and ofcourse its non other than jungkook.

"Stay out of my buisness faggot! I swear you won't like the consequences if you dare to put your nose in my business in future." Jungkook said in dangerous voice, which didnt even made the other flinch from his place. He just smirked at him and spit on his face, then gave him a tight slap and hit on his manhood, which made jungkook grab on his junior in pain. 

Hoseok scoffed and smirked at the other, who's crouching down in pain.

"First, learn to respect me and also learn to stay 100 kms away from me. I swear I won't hesitate to cut the disgusting dick of yours, and then give it to the whores of this college who are always hungry for it." Hoseok said making jungkook glare at him with tear filled eyes. 

He stood up in rage and punched hoseok on face so hard, that made him fall on ground. 

Hoseok's body starts to burn in anger and he stood up immediately, giving a similar punch on jungkook's face.