~Naughty chick(jihope)~

Ship-jihope
Genre-Lesbian
Top-Hoseok
Bottom-jimin

The pics are given by itz_misa ... I am innocent. I am only responsible for smut🌚🌚🌚

"FUCK YOU!"

"Lower your voice jimin. This is not our fuckin home." Hoseokie threatened in her serious tone, making jimin glare at her with red cheeks.

(Jimin, hoseokie's secretary)

(Hoseokie, ofc she is in her business suit)

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! ALWAYS CANCEL OUR DATES ON LAST MOMENTS! I HATE YOU!" she shouted on her, which made hoseokie let out a sigh and rub her forehead in frustration.

"See, if it wouldn't be an important party then I would have cancelled it. It's a business party a-"

"Business business business business! Always business and this company! Why you even came into relationship with me then!? You don't even let anyone know about our relationship and now you don't even go out on dates with me anymore! I fuckin hate you!" Jimin again shouted and slammed the file on hoseokie's table, who just remained silent, and looked at the file for a moment then moved her eyes back to jimin, who's cheeks were tinted in pink while her chest was heaving up and down.

"Calm down mochi. You know very well that anger isn't good for beauties like y-"

"Don't you dare to melt me with your overused pick up lines, mam." She spat, and hoseokie just let out a chuckle.

"Come here, my sweetcheeks." She said, moving her chair a little away from the table, as she called the younger woman towards of her by her finger.

Jimin for a moment stared at her angrily, but then walked towards of slowly.

Hoseokie held on jimin's wrist, and pulled her towards of herself to made her sit in her lap, and stared at her still angery face with a slight smile on her face.