~Mafia's son dirty secret(HopeV)~

Ship- HopeV
Top- Hoseok
Bottom- Taehyung
Smut- Yesssssss!!!! Kinky, Masochist taehyung and sadist hoseok (level- low to medium.)

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

The sound of heels clicking the floor resonated in the empty hallways of that dark and big mansion, making all the guards who were standing there turn their gazes down.

The boy smirked, and suddenly stopped on his tracks.

He turned his gaze towards the guard who's standing at the side with his head hung low, and walked towards him.

"Won't you raise your gaze and look at me?" asked the boy with a slight smirk on his face. The guard shook his head as no in an instant, which made the boy let out a loud laugh.

He again started to walk towards his destination in his high heels, and soon, he reached in front of two large doors.

The guards immediately opened the doors, still not looking up at the boy's face, coz they know if they did, then the next thing they will know, bullets filled in their skulls.

The boy walked inside of that luxurious room, and the doors closed behind him.

He smirked, and with slow pace, while swaying his hips, he walked towards that wooden table which was placed in the center of that room, now gaining the attention of the man who was talking on phone with someone, while standing in front of those big glass doors and looking at the night city.

The man didn't turned his attention to the boy who just entered his office, as he know who has the audacity to enter in his private office without his permission, so he continued to talk to the person on his phone.

The boy sighed, and sat on the table, with his legs crossed, making the overcoat slid at the side of his thighs, revealing that the other isn't wearing anything under that coat, or may be wearing something, but too short to cover any part of his long and sexy legs?

The man finally disconnected the call, and turned his face towards the boy, who's sitting on his work table, and staring at him with a naughty smirk on his beautiful face.

"So, what made you call me at this hour, daddy?" The boy said. The man didn't said anything, and just stared at him with lust in his eyes.

"Remove that coat, taehyung. Did you by any chance forgot, that whenever I am in front of you, you shouldn't be wearing anything?" he asked, at which taehyung smirked widely at him.

Without wasting another second, he opened the buttons of his long over coat, and slid it down from his shoulders, making the man's adam apple move in his throat.