Cockblockers~

Ship- Vhope
Smut- Yes
Male p*ssy- Nope

Hoseok squealed when taehyung pushed him to the wall, and immediately started to suck in the dip of his neck roughly. Hoseok moaned and tried to stop his angry and jealous tiger by pushing him away from himself but the other just held on both of his hands and pinned them over his head.

"I told you that I don't like that eunwoo!! But you still didn't listened to me hmm?!" taehyung mumbled into his neck and bite him harshly, which made hoseok let out a loud moan.

"H-he is just my friend tae!! Why you are always so jealous over him!!?" Hoseok tried to ask while holding onto his moans, but failed when taehyung gave his ass cheek a tight squeeze, by snaking his hand under his boxers.

"S-stop we can't do this right now!! The members are in dorm!" hoseok said, but taehyung shut him by smashing his lips to him.

"Then keep quite as no one knows that you are in my room. Or you want them to know about us huh?!" He said dangerously by kissing him roughly. Hoseok moaned loudly when taehyung bit on his lower lip, and moved his long tongue into his mouth.

He picked hoseok up in bridal style, locked the door behind him, and walked towards their bed.

He threw hoseok on their bed and in an instant hovered over him, and started to suck all over his neck to make several pink and purple hickeys there.

"Y-yaahh t-tae st-stop! I don't want to do this now!" Hoseok said and tried to move away from taehyung, but stopped when he gave him a tight squeeze on his left peck, which made hoseok let out another moan.

"Shut up! You really pissed me a lot today hyung! You always do this!" taehyung said, and ripped hoseok's shirt, which made hoseok widen his eyes.

Hoseok's pov

I gulped when I looked into his fuming eyes. I think I crossed my limit this time by flirting with eunwoo. I mean, it was his fault that he wasnt giving me much time and attention these days, so I decided to make him jealous. But I think it went too far this time.

Fuck!! I need my legs in tomorrow's practice! No no no we can't do this right now!! He is surely not going to be gentle as I dont think he has any plans of doing this.

I thought to myself. I thought of something to save myself from him, but when I didn't able of think of anything, so I decided to use my last lifeline.

I took a deep breath, and shouted with my lungs out.

"JIN HYUUUUUUNNNGGGGGGGG!" I shouted, at which tae's eyes widen and I showed him a smirk.

"Why the fuck you are calling for him!?" He said, now in little anger, at which I chuckled.

"JIN HYUNG JIN HYUNG JIN HYUNG J- ummmmmmmmmmm" My voice got muffled by taehyung's large hand on my mouth. He is glaring dead into my eyes.

"Shut up hyung or you wa-"

"Tae! Are you in?" I smiled widely and taehyung's eyes widen when we both heard jin hyung's voice from outside.

I tried to free myself from his strong grip only to get a deadly glare from him, which made me immediately fell still.

"Yes hyung!! I am in!!" He said, and I just stared at him. I started to drool a little while looking at him on my top all shirtless.

"Is hoseok with you too? I thought I heard his voice?" he said, and I giggled. He again glared at me and I immediately fell silent.

"No hyung. Hobi hyung is not with me. You are tired I think. Go and take rest!!" He shouted, and my eyes widne.

"But I am sure I heard his voice!! Are you hiding something from me tae!!?" He said, and taehyung cussed under his breath and rested his face on my throat.