My flirty Roommate (vhope)~

Ship- Vhope
Smut- Yessss
Male pus*y

Hoseok's pov

Here I am again looking at this buffalo roommate of mine, staring at him with full of disgust who's laying in between lot of empty packets of chips, looking like a garbage himself, on my own fuckin bed!!

"KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING IN MY FUCKIN ROOM!!??" I shouted which made him fall from my bed in surprise and he raised his head to look at me.

"Oh babyboy you finally home?" He said, and I rolled my eyes at his him.

"Clean this mess and leave my room taehyung or I am gonna whoop your ass today!!" I said, and he lazily stood up from his place. He stretched his arms and walked towards my direction like some drunkard.

"Yaahhahhahhhhhh!!!!!! Bitch stay away from me!! Fuck offf!!!" I shouted when all of a sudden he threw himself over me and licked on my neck.

I pushed him away with my all strength and glared at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck was that!!!?????" I shouted.

"Nothing princess. Just calming you a little. Btw, now I am going. Bye." He said, and left my room after giving me a wink at which I gagged.

I instantly pull out my phone from my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello? What is the procedure of changing the room?"

.

.

I sighed and fell on my bed in exhaustion after clearing my room.

"That bitch distracted me and left from there without cleaning. I swear one day I will take my all revenges on him." I mumbled to myself with a huge frown on my face.

My attention got on my phone when I heard a ting from my phone. I picked it up and immediately rolled my eyes when I saw that who's messaging me.

"Now what he wants!!??" I mumbled to myself and opened the text.

Dickhead roomie🤢
OMG hoseok!!
Uk there's 100% Black Friday sale😱😱!!

My eyes widen at the msg and I immediately text him back.

Me

OMG where😳😳????!!!
Read

I texted him back, and started to wait for his reply, and when I got his msg, my eyes immediately widen.

Dickhead roomie🤢
My bed😱
Clothes are 100% off!

Me
KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG!!!
NEVER EVER MESSAGE ME AGAIN🤬!
READ

I threw my phone in bed after that I sighed in frustration. He is such a pain in the ass.

Taehyung's pov

I laughed at his text and decided to send him something.

Me
Hey! Do you wanna be my boufrien?
Sent

I sent the msg, and waited for a while. I know he is a fast replier and I will get a text soon.

As as expected, my phone buzzed.

Hopebooty🍑👅
First of all, no. And second, do you mean boyfriend?