𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰

Hi, y'all! 

I know that I've been completely off the grid, and I apologize for that. Honestly, it's because inspiration has left me, but I still love Oksana/Tommy and Alfie/Grissy, and everybody else that I've helped come to life. 

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I'm coming back for sure, but I do want to share something that I just had to write because it kept playing on repeat in my head. It's scenes that flow but aren't necessarily one after another. It'll contain some spoilers for the planned ending of Avos' but not many! I don't know if I'm ever going to write this fully, but I wanted to share some bits and pieces anyway! 

Introducing, finally, our MM Finn/OC!

"FUCK, YES! JUST LIKE THAT!"

"Shut up," Killian hisses, tightening his grip on the man's hip, slamming him harder against the wall as he pounds in and out of his tight hole. "You want my fucking uncle to catch us?"

The mention of Killian's uncle, although ill-timed, does shut...John's mouth? Or maybe it's Seamus? Honestly, Killian can't seem to remember, but if it's supposed to bother him, he can't bring himself to give a single fuck.

Not when all he's needed for the past few days is one good, hard fuck.

Mark-something-or-other's pants are around his hips, trapping his thighs together and creating a hot pressure that brings Killian closer and closer to his release. When the man- Sean, maybe- tries to crane his head back for a kiss, Killian makes quick work of yanking his own head back, ignoring the look of irritation on the man's face.

Absolutely fuck that.

Killian didn't flirt relentlessly with this man while his uncle's back was turned for some sweet love-making. He didn't take the first chance to rake his eyes down the man's thin frame, noticing the twinkle of suppressed lust in his gaze to fucking kiss him. He certainly didn't shove his pants down, use spit as lube, and slam into him for fucking romance.

No, he chose this particularly slender, lonely-looking server who's definitely gayer than he originally thought because Killian's desperate to gain some sort of control in his life after his uncle told him the big news. All the loud whimpering and all the attempts at kissing are just getting on his nerves.

He chews on the inside of his cheek, thankful that his most recent fuck is biting down on his hand to contain his moans, and fills the condom he so smartly put on. He slides out quickly, reaching down to zip up his own pants, and averts his gaze when Jimmy-