Ten - "Surprise Kid."

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
IMPLIED ATTEMPTED SA
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

***

"You little fucking psychopath!"

"Knock first."

"Knock first? You killed your fucking guard!"

"Privacy."

"Privacy? Tell me little zombie girl what would you know about privacy? Eating people's private parts maybe?"

The small red head grimaced at Simon's crude comment. She'd spent all day cooped up in her apartment, reading book after book that Negan's men would bring her, tearing out a page from each to study the words; she hadn't meant to kill her guard. It was his fault after all. If he'd have just stayed outside she wouldn't have had to turn him and push him out into the hallway, if he'd have just left her alone, if he hadn't tried to touch her.

"I had to." She grit her teeth, feeling the tears beginning to burn her skin.

"Now you tell me just why you had to or I will put a bullet in your motherfucking head-"

"Kid?" A second voice spoke before Dwight all but ran into the room, the soles of his shoes left bloodied footprints behind him. "Everything okay? What happened here?

"She killed little Joey." Simon snarked before pulling his gun from it's holster and cocking it at the dead child.

"Simon put the fucking gun down!"

"We can just tell him Joey did it to her, he'd never have to know-"

"He's asking for her! You wanna end up hung up on that fence? Because I don't, fucking moron."

Before Lydia was even able to register what was happening Dwight had tucked her book under his arm and pulled her up by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her back towards the open door.

"Where we go?"

"Negan wants you." Was all he replied before pulling her behind him, "Oh and Simon?"

"Yeah D?"

"Clean this shit up before the boss sees it."

***

"You."

"Me."

"You are no like him."

"Not like who?"

"Moustache."

"Simon? He's a prick, ignore him."

"He picks on me."

"It's just because you're different kid."

"Why?"

"Why are you different? Shit. Only you can answer that."

"When can go home?"

"When the boss is done with you. Stop asking so many questions."

The Greene girl was struck by silence and stared up at the side of Dwight's face as they walked the never ending hallways of the Sanctuary. Without a second thought, she reached up and touched the side of his face, feeling the scars beneath the tips of her fingers. His skin was rough yet soft all at the same time, damaged yet mesmerising in its own way, she'd never seen anything quite like it before.

"Don't do that." He flinched, seizing her wrist. "Do not touch me. You understand?"

Lydia nodded softly, not quite understanding.

"Why?" She asked once more

"You just don't stop with the questions do ya?" He sighed, "Negan did it. Now you answer one of my questions."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 23, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bite Me. // Carl Grimesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें