Chapter III (Old)

Disclaimer before reading written in December 3rd, 2023: This chapter, among the other four that portraits the first night encounter and the early morning of the day after has been combined and improved on, please skip to it should you be wanting to watch the new one directly, or you can enjoy the old versions of those writings right here.

At "The Ends of the Earth" bar owned by Penguin Logistics, 00:21 hours.

Exusiai came out from the office with a smile on her face before coordinating with Sora on both filling the bucket with water and bringing out the brooms in preparation for mopping the floor as Alex and Croissant headed out of the bar with the dead body a minute ago.

She holds the bucket at her hands, hoping that the two would come back safely. When she looked at Sora she noticed that Sora kept her eyes locked onto the pond of blood and that the brooms that She holds were shivering due to the shaking hands.

"Hey, are you alright?" Exusiai asked, however there is no response. "Sora?" She walks over to pat the idol's shoulder in order to get her back in condition.

"Eh? Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine..." She replied handing one of the brooms for Exusiai, leaving the other one for herself. "Just never thought we would have to meet our new coworker like this, and almost losing him already this soon..." The idol sighs, her eyes remained at the mess created minutes ago.

"Oh, but he got out of it alive is he not? Don't worry, I think he'll be just fine, even Mostima trusted him. Now let's wash this mess and wait for them to come back." The angel cheered brightly with the broom on her hands reaches the bucket.

"Mmm... Eh? Shouldn't there be two more bottles around over there, where did it go?" Sora pointed at the far end of the counter, wondering where they would be.

"Hm?" Only now does Exusiai noticed the missing bottles."Those two were the 'bad' ones boss referred as, one of our customers gave it to him about two week ago, he didn't like it because of the taste, the thing is like medical alcohol he said. And wants to get rid of it in the first place, so it shouldn't be much of a problem honestly. Like the phonograph disk the other day, he just threw it out of the window like it is nothing."

"Oh that, you're right." Sora replied dripping the broom into the bucket multiple times, ensuring the broom is prepared for the bloodshed that is in front of it.

"Mhm~ So just don't worry too much, chances are boss is going to be grateful to whoever gets rid of it." Exusiai started her part of the work already and the wet broom is getting dyed by the blooming red. Melt by the bucket, the almost solid up blood has become liquid once again. Expanding to it's surroundings following the movement of the broom, just like what is to come at the alley.

"..." "Hmm..." Exusiai stopped for a moment, she grips on the broom standing with it's soft bristles met the wine like red of liquid inside the bucket, dripping.

"What's wrong?" Sora immediately noticed something.

"What is this backpack, and all these guns about?" Sora asked looking at the sofa area. That now is stacked with a mass pile of firearms which she have never seen such an amount before.

"I think they're just as same as ours, though even Texas took some efforts to lift one of them up, saying it is heavier than she thought it would." Exusiai crossed her arms, analysing the weapons around that sofa and especially the long backpack. It is obvious that something's inside, the only question is what is inside of it.

"How's that possible? Isn't guns in general are somewhere as light as her swords?" Sora scratches her head before continues mopping.

"I have no idea either, he doesn't let me try out his rifle. Although it looks realllly cool, I've never seen a firearm like that." Exusiai raised her voice in excitement. "Maybe he'll let me try it later, and I'm excited for it."