Chapter II

The day after the midnight encounter
The Emperor's Office, 0827 hours,

The dense thin line of black ink on the paper dries almost instantly after it's parting away from the metallic sphere and the steel pen housing it settled down just as the new reality of the one holding it.

A black furish 'hand' then pressured itself upon the upper left corner of the sheet. seizing it and curved under the grasp. The Emperor then have a brief glance on the signature before allowing his pair of sunglasses to be pointing towards the otherworldly fresh hireling.

"Okie dokie now Alex uh, Jacksin.... Jacksonne..." The atempts slowly degrades into consecutive inaudioable mumblings a sane human mind cannot begin to decipher.

"Ah stupid crackin'... I'm only callin' you Alex from now on, just that do not. Imma say again, Do NOT make me regret on trustin' Mostima, she's one of my best Messengers, ya got that?" The Emperor groans and shake his head in silence to cool the atmosphere down, allowing the discussion to resume.

"Now comes the most troubling part straightn' uh, unique for yo mysterious ass. Youself got sum identity crisis comin' to your way even if I can give you an ID." He then thinks a bit, wobling his 'arm' up and down a couple times.

"Earlier, Sora did told me that you do look like a rare breed of Pythia, bunch of deceitful sacks of cunk with them scales. Now that may work, but the only trouble is ya don't have no tail."

"It's still overall a human form, correct?" An idea sort of formed up in the veteran's mind, he only needs the confirmation of said idea before it could be a possible solution out of the odd.

"Why of course, whatcha think it is, a lizard head and body on top of the stupid thing?"

"Hm," He reflects the idea of pretending to be this Pythia thing. He doesn't pay much mind to the whole race thing, as long as he could walk on this earth without the risks such as the previous one. The clothes could cover up the lacking of scales, as for that tail... If some animals could survive its tail being severed then he could claim the same too, right?

"I supose it'll do, where should I start working?"

The Emperor lowered his head to view his attire, it is still yesterday's t-shirt and jeans. "Aight, get yourself a company jacket that fits outside, Sora will help you. Then to find Exusiai at them Warhouse 3. She'll be runnin' you down on how we rollin' in Lungmen. Imma tell them homies to get ya a card for the company when you come back."

"Rog'." He nods again before leaving the room to prepare.

As one said before, "The line between disorder and order lies in logistics." . Although it is the art of war, the same logic could be applied towards society especially under the conditions Terra is under - A Globalism similar to ours with Apocalyptic hazards every now and then, which caused the ensurance of supply even more vital in order to fuction. Leading to the expanding demands of Logistic companys, along with the other related matters growing behind.

It was still the early times in the office of the logistics where a couple of the trucks have departed towards the harbour, and many other vehicles are loading up with their cargo, awaits their drivers to come and begin the work.

Meantime, an Aslan with her orange safety vest is reviewing the shipping documents and orders of each shipments, being the Coordinator of finished goods warehouse and transportation for Warehouse 3 it's her job to check every single paper and organise it to different loading orders for her underlings and to pass information to the drivers regarding certain but different areas scattered across the city where a few of the goods are to be placed.

"... And the last one is to be dropped at Room 847, Hen Shah Building." She passes the brief note of locations to the transporter in front of her.

"Thanks Emmeline!" Exusiai snatches it swiftly and stuff it in her left jacket pocket.