Chapter III

Somewhere near the L.G.D. headquaters
Forecast: Cloudy, 14:37 hours,

Swire dragged herself by her feets along in the streets, escorted by the officers patrolled with her. Giddy temper is what she's been feeling since she had to work throughout the clock dealing with the murder case, coordinating with the Construction Institution that was in control of the site and the press as the Superintendent of LGD in the slums.

"That... Took way longer than expected." She sighed, with a slight beam in her eye and a grin of relief as they passed through the other Lungmen residents who were minding their own businesses as well. "What is wrong with the Siracusas and the other gangs these days..." She ponders turning her head rightward, watching a family of three having their time at the enterance of a toy shop titled RuzABus. When handed a red toy bus the toddler at the father's sling carrier at the chest, the child wiggled his developing Perro tail.

"Does any of those lab coat wearing geniuses really know how hard it is to collect those shell cases uncontaminated during a rain? 頂(Damn), have they been out there lately?" One of the officers vented with a wary but an orignal Lung accent. Which penetrated through the thick helmet surrounding the entirety of his head.

"Probably too busy with their school projects, you know anything about universities Keathon? You're the smart one here." The fresh faced officer next to the Lung replied and throws the question, already with his helmet at his flinging arm going through the motions. A couple of sweats from the hard day's work slipped towards then bypass the horn at his forehead and down all the way into the airtight complex of fabric and composite armour.

"I've only been there once before joining police academy, and when it is having an opening day." Keathon, who hung his helmet at his waist belt answers. Having an annoyed look at his colleague to the right of him.

"Ohhh, how's it like there then? Are the girls looking pretty?" Ignoring Keathon's nudge to his elbow the officer proceeds with the question, albeit the warnings his colleagues offered with their stares and hints.

"Is there any opinions would you like to share with us, Officer Amari?" Swire admonished shaking her head, shortly glances at her subordinate with a poker face. Delivering the realisation of reality and mortal fear into the Cerato barfing out like a loose cannon just a moment ago. Rendering him to sweat even more intense than the work load he had been through in the past hours. Few seconds of stuttering lands him with the short "N-no, madam..."

Swire nod and quiets down then, as their discussions continues to be about the ins and outs of the Lungmen University of Science and Technology. The continuation of lacking evidence and starvation drives her frustrated. Thus she decided to chill herself out with her favourite delicacies offered by the establishment, already she could feel her mouth drooling just by imagining the menu avaliable there. The image of divine steak burger and steak burger with the size of a whole palm alone is enough to drive her insane.

"Finally, let's see if there's any seats inside Sheung Wan." She sighs with relief as gets closer, allowing her arms to flay down and swing along the motions of her legs as she walked in the same pace as her men did.

The sense of relief seeing the familiar coloured sign of the establishment she's been craving for stirs her inside up like a rush of adrenaline surges. As she and the officers walked closer, they noticed their fortunate in the timeperiod they approached. Where there are merely some customers and plenty of seats available to them.

"Yeah, I should really bring her here. Hey, something's bothering you, Ma'am?" The Lung asked.

"Uh, ah? ... No, I'm just thinking something."

After they sat down came a Lung resident in grey hair with plenty of wrinkles holding a pencil and a clipart, yet still presents an impression full of vigor and a spirit of his own despite the age he appears to be. Greeting the L.G.D workers with a heartful expression.