chapter 1 Return of the Annihilation dragon

AN: like in the description this is a reboot of my other fic though the concept is slightly more different.

( forest )

It was a stormy night we see issei hyoudo or former hyoudo on the ground all bloodied with eight holes on his body with his left arm missing where it should be the reason?

Well the factions decided that they did not want a weak red dragon as their own pillar anymore so they removed his pieces by force and his partner turned his back on him because his own image was tarnished because of his partner/former partners perversion.

Now we see him looking at the rainy sky with absolute hatred because his own parents disowned him and his harem or ex harem told directly at his face that he was just their tool.

Issei: tch this is what I get after everything I did for them.

???: I-kun...

He looks to his side only to see someone holding an umbrella though he could see blonde hair he immediately recognized who that person was.

Issei: Reni what the hell are you doing here?

Lavinia: I-kun I'm here to help please let me help.

She said with desperation though issei was not having any of it.

Issei: and why would you do such a thing to a pathetic being like me?

Lavinia: I know you're angry but I did not want this to happen to you.

She approached issei though he raises his palm infront of her though what came out was something that surprised him and Lavinia because he started to make a white sphere appear on his palm though his surprised look turned into a serious one and he  just pointed the sphere at her who did not even move.

Issei: it's best you leave me be.

Lavinia:....

Issei: I said leave me alone!!!

Lavinia was startled by his tone she did not expect him to be this angry though she knew the reason but she just approached him and hugged him from behind his back.

Issei who felt that action did not even reject it or pushed her away but he felt that she was worried for him though he was not letting his guard down.

Lavinia: I know you don't trust me and I can understand that but please let me help you

Issei was about to answer but someone landed to his right when he turned his head to the side he saw someone wearing white armor he immediately recognized who that person was and gave the new comer a cold look who rushed towards him.

???: Issei!!!

Issei: I see your loud as I remember you to be huh...Valery.

The person now known as Valery disarmed her armor though issei saw that she had a troubled look on her face.

Issei: what the hell do you want now?

Valery: listen I know what I did was wrong but please listen...

Issei: hoh...Then why should I, from what I remembered you would want that  strong red dragon rather than me.

She didn't know what to say to his question she felt like all her courage was gone instantly.

Issei: no response huh? well I guess you should return to your red dragon to you know mate and have a strong child or children you know because that was your goal right?

Valery: but you are my red dragon...

She answered in a low tone more like a whisper but issei heard what she said and glares at her.