chapter 5 Begins night

' thought '
[ Sacred gear ]
" Emphasizing"

( kuoh )

It was night time on issei and great red's new home that they recently bought using the treasure issei / bahamut kept away now we currently see issei who was on deep thought because of his conversation with great red.

( Flashback )

We see a portal opened at the living room where great red was watching TV when he saw the portal he immediately knew who it was then out came his big brother the king of dragon God's though he had a serious look.

Great red: big brother I see that you had "difficulty" retrieving the body did you right? - he said with sarcasm on the word "difficulty".

Issei: "difficulty" you say? Little brother don't question such silly things to me - he said in a rather joking manner.

Great red: hehehehe...hahahaha! Yeah you got that right *sighing* Though seriously did you get the body back? And what happened because based on your expression you seem to have a lot on your plate.

Issei: nothing really escapes your radar huh? Well to answer your question yes there was some "obstacles" in the way of my mission - he emphasized the word "obstacle" to a certain group of people that he has disdain on.

Great red: who are those "obstacles" that gotten in the way? - he said in serious way because he was irritated on who was getting on his big brother's way.

Issei: *serious* Valery, penemue and Gabriel.

Great red: *serious" what business do they have  to be visiting on your graveyard? - he said with a raised eyebrow.

Issei: *sighing* because they were mourning at the spot where the body you made me was buried - he rubs his forehead with his hand making it look like he had a massive headache - in all honesty they might be asking for atonement but they are already too late.

Great red: ' it would seem those who still want him back not for his power but who he is are gonna have some difficulty on earning his trust I wish you all luck though you white empress, fallen mother and dove of love I don't know what your intentions are but get in our way and I will give you three a dragon's curse my Big brother was merciful enough to let you live but I'm a different story '

Great red : though what ever they were doing it must be for a reason - he said thoughtful while placing his hand on his chin in a thinking manner.

Issei: *sigh* maybe your right maybe I'm just hallucinating because of what happened back then - he shook his head side to side - besides there's another interesting thing that happened while I was on my mission.

Great red: hoh and what would that be - he said with a raised eyebrow.

Issei: *serious* I met my counter parts .

Great red: wait what? - he said with wide eyes and had a look of disbelief.

Issei: * serious* that's right I met my counter parts who let's just say were quite interesting.

Great red: *smirks* interesting eh? Well I'm all ears - he said as he sat down on the couch followed by issei who sat on the opposite couch.

Issei: well those counter parts of mine were a Lucifer version of me and a true dragon that has ophis hosing her.

Great red: wait ophis? Lucifer? Now this is getting interesting - he said in a surprise tone.

Issei: well what happened to my Lucifer version he was abused just like what happened to Valery though she also had a counter part who is an angel that cannot fall though she died after trihexia was released though on his world her name was valiana and she was his mate and he was red dragon and she was white dragon though when she died she gave divine dividing to my Lucifer self as a memento then a portal opened and I met him.