chapter 6 Old acquaintances

( night time )
( Black dog bar )

Issei: *smirks* that's right did you all miss me hehehe....

Kouki, sae and shigune : eeeeeehhhh!!!

The three  screamed from shock while Tobio backed up against a wall while he was sweating because he couldn't believe his own eyes on who the person infront of him was really the same person he met.

Issei: sheesh calm down will ya...I ain't here to cause a stir I'm here to talk - he said in a bored tone while resting his right arm on the table and placing his right hand on his right cheek.

Everyone present calmed down a bit then Tobio began making issei's drink though he was a bit on edge because of the situation then when he was done mixing issei's drink he poured it on a glass and served his drink which issei just picked up on the table and drank a little bit then he looks at everyone present who had a look of disbelief on there faces to which issei just sighed and placed his drink on the table.

Issei: instead of staring at me you should start calling those who are on your side... - he took another sip on his drink.

Tobio was the one who oblige and used a magic circle to call everyone who was on there side then after a few minutes issei was gonna take another sip of his drink when suddenly his drink became frozen which made issei to sighed again and looks behind him which confused Tobio, sae, kouki and shigune then they looked behind issei and a shadow figure  appeared and out came a buxom young woman with long flowing blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. She appears to wear standard Magician robes with a hood which made everyone recognized who she was though issei was unsurprised and unimpressed and just placed his glass on the table.

???: You know drinking isn't good for a young man like you right?

Issei: *snorts* it's the only way to calm me down... Lavinia.

The person now known as Lavinia looks at issei in disbelief combined with a sad look on her face which made issei to close his eyes and grabbed his glass with his right hand and ignited a purple flame on his left finger and placed it under his glass to melt his frozen drink while he was doing that Lavinia sat next to him and looks at issei though she noticed something on the left side of issei's face.

Lavinia: I-kun what happened to your face.

She said as tobio, sae, kouki and shigune also looks at issei's face and also noticed something on his face which made issei to raise an eyebrow.

Issei: hmm? - stop's what he was doing and placing his left hand on the left side of his face - you mean this scar?

He said which made everyone present to nod at the same time which issei just sighed and drank his drink that was unfrozen and placed the glass on the table.

Issei: I received it when I was battling - then he remembered two people fighting against him one was a female who had white hair and the other was a male with blue hair - there I answered your question now... another one.

Tobio made another negroni for issei while he was doing that they heard the door opened which made everyone minus issei to look to the direction and saw seekvaira and latia who were both wearing normal clothes both were wearing a t-shirt for seekavaira she was wearing a green t-shirt inside and outside was a black jacket and she was also wearing a skirt that reached above her knee while latia was wearing the same thing though her t-shirt was red both heiress were wearing boots then they saw a brown haired boy on the booth infront of Tobio who had a bored expression so they walked towards the booth and stopped behind the brown haired boy.

Issei : salutations agares and astaroth heiress's - he said with sarcasm which he didn't get a response so he turned around and face them - *smirks* what? No greetings?