chapter 13 time judge all

Raynare: you wanna know something penemue?

Penemue: what?

Raynare leans her face on penemue's ear.

Raynare: issei-kun wants to talk to you along with that Lucifer empress and angel of hearts.

Penemue had wide eyes when she heard that then suddenly raynare kicked penemue on her gut making her to step back then Raynare threw her spear at penemue who got hit on her shoulder then penemue began to fade in retirement while next to her kokabiel destroyed shemhazai's axe then kokabiel gave one more slash on shemhazai's body giving him a scar on his chest then he began fading in retirement.

Announcer: [ seems this is the beginning of the end of the factions alliance! ]

Second round it was ingvild, zero and Frankenstein against bikou, Fenrir, Arthur and serafall.

Ingvild: four against two? Doesn't seem fair to me wouldn't you think? - looks at the wolf next to her - Right zero, Frankenstein?

Frankenstein: indeed lady ingvild - points his palm forward - resonate with me dark spear!

Zero growled as it stand beside ingvild in a protective manner while looking at Fenrir with killing intent

Bikou: listen here little missy just give up now and we will not hurt you and your little puppy and butler okay?

Though when he finished he began trembling when he felt a giant killing intent was directed to him he looks at the direction and saw zero charging his electricity then suddenly spikes grew behind his back with his eyes glowing red.

Ingvild: big mistake monkey - looks at Arthur - and you I have a few beings who wants a word with you.

Arthur was confused when suddenly ingvild raised her hand and a magic circle appeared on the ground next to her and zero then out came four giant dragon's that were wearing armor with one holding two giant axe's and the other holding a single axe while the other one was holding a sword and lastly the fourth one was holding a spear.

Ingvild: if you're all confused on who these dragons are then listen closely especially you - points her finger at Arthur - descendant of king Arthur these dragons fought alongside the original king Arthur during there war in Britain.

Everyone had wide eyes while Arthur was trembling when he heard that then ingvild continues.

Ingvild: they are called glorious dragon knights of the round table a superior version than that gremory knights drag-troopers because this dragons were the same during the Camelot era and is still in their prime's.

Arthur: h-how do you have them!

Arthur said in a shaking voice filled with fear and terror at the same time.

Issei: because I created them when I first met king Arthur himself.

Arthur and everyone had wide eyes when they heard that then issei continues.